WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Prawn Butties.

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Prawn Butties.

Prawn Butties.
Post Sat May 12, 2018 1:19 am
Posted by atomic on Sat May 12, 2018 1:19 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 366
Rep Position: 31st / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 5729
They should be free for season ticket holders in the West for CC games. That way they may turn up.
Image
Re: Prawn Butties.
Post Sat May 12, 2018 10:02 am
Posted by ColD on Sat May 12, 2018 10:02 am
ColD Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 303
Rep Position: 47th / 77,648

Quiz Score: 84

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:23 am
Posts: 6447
Location: Just Behind Parksides Club
atomic wrote:
They should be free for season ticket holders in the West for CC games. That way they may turn up.


Did all the ST holders in the north stand turn up??

Not sure what your point was, the attendance was way above what we have been getting for league games, and the Salford fans didn't make up the difference. And when you consider the Widnes/Leeds attendance the fans need applauding not criticising
Onwards and upwards - LTID
Re: Prawn Butties.
Post Sat May 12, 2018 10:27 pm
Posted by Vancouver Leyther on Sat May 12, 2018 10:27 pm
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 131
Rep Position: 119th / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:13 pm
Posts: 3212
Location: Vancouver, Canada
I’d be amazed if the people that have already backed the club by purchasing a season ticket would not buy a ticket for the CC, unless they simply couldn’t make a Friday night for some reason. More than 4000 is not be sniffed at when Salford are such a thinly supported team, especially away from home. However if some chose not to come then why slate them when they were the first to back the club even though we were demoted.
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"
Re: Prawn Butties.
Post Sun May 13, 2018 12:08 am
Posted by Zulu01 on Sun May 13, 2018 12:08 am
Zulu01 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 128
Rep Position: 122nd / 77,648

Quiz Score: 288

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:06 am
Posts: 564
Location: The HS2 side of Lowton
Vancouver Leyther wrote:
I’d be amazed if the people that have already backed the club by purchasing a season ticket would not buy a ticket for the CC, unless they simply couldn’t make a Friday night for some reason. More than 4000 is not be sniffed at when Salford are such a thinly supported team, especially away from home. However if some chose not to come then why slate them when they were the first to back the club even though we were demoted.


Spot On V.L.

I am a season ticket holder and started work at 7PM Friday, gutted I could not make it - Would have been there if it was at 3PM Saturday or Sunday, do it regulary - Game at 3, get home after the match, get changed and off to work.

Just have to wait and see who we get in the next round and the day / time of the game
'aequo pede propera'
Re: Prawn Butties.
Post Sun May 13, 2018 10:27 am
Posted by shadrack on Sun May 13, 2018 10:27 am
shadrack User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 240th / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:24 pm
Posts: 64
Location: westleigh
cant slag the team off,so lets slag off fellow fans.pathetic.
Re: Prawn Butties.
Post Sun May 13, 2018 10:53 am
Posted by ant7t2 on Sun May 13, 2018 10:53 am
ant7t2 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 242nd / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:16 pm
Posts: 779
Free or not, one less journey for me helps with my recovery from near death, Mr A.

I do hope you don't mind on this occasion.
Re: Prawn Butties.
Post Fri May 18, 2018 2:16 am
Posted by atomic on Fri May 18, 2018 2:16 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 366
Rep Position: 31st / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 5729
ColD wrote:
Did all the ST holders in the north stand turn up??

Not sure what your point was, the attendance was way above what we have been getting for league games, and the Salford fans didn't make up the difference. And when you consider the Widnes/Leeds attendance the fans need applauding not criticising


The opening post doesn't criticize fans attending. So not sure what your point is on making that point.
Image
Re: Prawn Butties.
Post Fri May 18, 2018 2:20 am
Posted by atomic on Fri May 18, 2018 2:20 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 366
Rep Position: 31st / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 5729
Vancouver Leyther wrote:
I’d be amazed if the people that have already backed the club by purchasing a season ticket would not buy a ticket for the CC, unless they simply couldn’t make a Friday night for some reason. More than 4000 is not be sniffed at when Salford are such a thinly supported team, especially away from home. However if some chose not to come then why slate them when they were the first to back the club even though we were demoted.


I'm not slating anyboby, I was purely making an observation. One that was correct,unless you can prove different.
Image
Re: Prawn Butties.
Post Fri May 18, 2018 2:22 am
Posted by atomic on Fri May 18, 2018 2:22 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 366
Rep Position: 31st / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 5729
Zulu01 wrote:
Spot On V.L.

I am a season ticket holder and started work at 7PM Friday, gutted I could not make it - Would have been there if it was at 3PM Saturday or Sunday, do it regulary - Game at 3, get home after the match, get changed and off to work.

Just have to wait and see who we get in the next round and the day / time of the game


Its Saturday should meet your requirements. How you went on last season, I'm not sure.
Image
Re: Prawn Butties.
Post Fri May 18, 2018 2:25 am
Posted by atomic on Fri May 18, 2018 2:25 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 366
Rep Position: 31st / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 5729
ant7t2 wrote:
Free or not, one less journey for me helps with my recovery from near death, Mr A.

I do hope you don't mind on this occasion.


Not at all Ant. All the best on that buddy.
Image
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CHEADLE LEYTHER, kaykie6 and 88 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,908,5551,66977,6484,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sun 23rd Jun 15:00
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LEIGH
Wed 26th Jun 20:00
1895
LEIGH
v
BARROW RAIDERS
Fri 28th Jun 19:45
 CH
SHEFFIELD
v
LEIGH
Sun 7th Jul 15:00
 CH
FEATHERSTONE
v
LEIGH
Sun 14th Jul 15:00
 CH
BARROW RAIDERS
v
LEIGH
Sun 21st Jul 15:00
 CH
LEIGH
v
BATLEY BULLDOGS
Sun 4th Aug 15:00
 CH
LEIGH
v
SWINTON LIONS
Sun 11th Aug 15:00
 CH
ROCHDALE
v
LEIGH
Sun 18th Aug 15:00
 CH
LEIGH
v
WIDNES VIKINGS
Sun 1st Sep 15:00
 CH
LEIGH
v
YORK
Sat 7th Sep 18:00
 CH
TORONTO
v
LEIGH
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






22