25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - St Helens
Re: St Helens : Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:18 pm  
morleys_deckchair wrote:
Red vee is hilarious

<opens another beer>

I’m tempted to put in a visit to give them some diversion relief.
Then again I’ll just let them sulk some more.
Re: St Helens : Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:32 pm  
WireWireWire wrote:
I particularly loved the post about Warrington being better cheaters than St Helens, who just don't have it in them :CRAZY:

real laugh out loud moment
Re: St Helens : Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:33 pm  
rubber duckie wrote:
I’m tempted to put in a visit to give them some diversion relief.
Then again I’ll just let them sulk some more.

im sure they would appreciate the appearance.
Re: St Helens : Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:02 pm  
morleys_deckchair wrote:
Red vee is hilarious

<opens another beer>

Did you go back far enough to read the bit where someone presciently predicts that we will have too much pace for them, only for it to be laughed out of town by FearTheVee..
Re: St Helens : Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:12 pm  
morleys_deckchair wrote:
Red vee is hilarious

<opens another beer>

So much poop on redvee it's incredible.

Lomax and Dodd coming in for lots of stick.
Blake, Bennison, Clark, Walmsley get a fair bit of stick too .as does Wellens.

Oh dear. My heart bleeds........ not.
Re: St Helens : Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:17 pm  
just_browny wrote:
Did you go back far enough to read the bit where someone presciently predicts that we will have too much pace for them, only for it to be laughed out of town by FearTheVee..

i read it all from the start... best bit about that, was that he got laughed out of town... and it was the exact way we beat them haha
Re: St Helens : Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:22 pm  
That Brian Nazareth is horrible. Pure bile.
Re: St Helens : Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:24 pm  
Matt King's kitten wrote:
Anyone else notice Bell's 'contact' with Philbin (67 mins) in the build up to Harrison's try? I thought watching from behind the sticks that it looked nasty, but watching it later his fingers are well and truly in contact with Philbin's eyes.
Amazed the MRP have done nothing.

It also looked like Welsby went for the eyes when he scored.
Re: St Helens : Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:29 pm  
I'm still laughing at the delusion on redvee. They (mostly) refuse to give us any credit and a lot of them are willing to blame Wellens' setup, and naming and shaming individual players. They were world beaters on Good Friday but two weeks later they apparently need a full clear out before it becomes the second coming of the cunningham era. The knee jerk reaction is like that of a spoiled child that hasn't got what it usually expects. That crowd* was awful for a big cup game, zero reaction or motivation came from their supporters, so I can agree with the ones who note there's a growing disconnect between the players and the fans.

Back to us, overall I said I'd have been happy with us just giving them a good game, but the truth is we nullified everything they had in their arsenal. Actually in the Challenge Cup thread I did say we'd batter them! It will be very interested to see how we go about Saturday now, surely big Sam has got it drummed into them not to get cocky or complacent. Just really pleased with all the green shoots at the moment, but agree with others that we ought not to get too carried away.

*My rewatch was even more enjoyable hearing them cheer every tackle around the 45th minute, as if it was the 75th minute and they'd caned us defensively all through the half. Frightening arrogance that came back to well and truly bite them.
Re: St Helens : Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:03 pm  
Wires71 wrote:
Do you remember the "Ryan Air" moment?

Im still trying to forget it!! :shock: :shock:
PreviousNext