FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - More on an interesting way to spend your time on!
Recently I put a message on this website suggesting that an interesting way to spend time on, might be to start to write a fictional novel based loosely on either your own life or on the life of an older or past member of your family. Just over 430 read this but as yet no one has asked me to send them my three pages of advice on how they can do the same.
These sheets explain how I have written six such novels. all set against a background of work, family life, rugby league and Lancashire Yorkshire rivalry and humour.
If you would like me to send you these A4 sheets, then E Mail me at wgeofflee@gmail.com and mention that you read about them here on this Warrington site.
Recently I put a message on this website suggesting that an interesting way to spend time on, might be to start to write a fictional novel based loosely on either your own life or on the life of an older or past member of your family. Just over 430 read this but as yet no one has asked me to send them my three pages of advice on how they can do the same.
These sheets explain how I have written six such novels. all set against a background of work, family life, rugby league and Lancashire Yorkshire rivalry and humour.
If you would like me to send you these A4 sheets, then E Mail me at wgeofflee@gmail.com and mention that you read about them here on this Warrington site.
Not being rude, but you note that your previous post garnered so many views yet nobody contacted you. So why force the issue again by opening another thread?
Are you the guy who posts trying to sell your own book every year? Was wondering when you'd pop up :-)
matt_wire wrote:
Not being rude, but you note that your previous post garnered so many views yet nobody contacted you. So why force the issue again by opening another thread?

Starts a post saying “not being rude” but then proceeds to be rude.

Lmao. What a simpleton.
RobRiches wrote:
Starts a post saying “not being rude” but then proceeds to be rude.

Lmao. What a simpleton.

I think he has made a very good point. It does seem strange that this thread is started on a Rugby League forum & very unfair & aggressive to call Matt a "simpleton".
Smiffy27 wrote:
I think he has made a very good point. It does seem strange that this thread is started on a Rugby League forum & very unfair & aggressive to call Matt a "simpleton".

Saints fan, just ignore him.
His books are set in a rugby league context, to be fair.