RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - This week’s disciplinary
Re: This week’s disciplinary : Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:11 am  
karetaker wrote:
https://www.rugby-league.com/article/62241/on-field-operational-rules-appeals-tribunal-%7C-october-17

Are we represented by Lionel Hutz?

This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
Re: This week’s disciplinary : Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:30 am  
Williams dropped from the squad, with I guess means he'll now have to use two Warrington games to serve his ban.
Re: This week’s disciplinary : Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:59 am  
easyWire wrote:
Williams dropped from the squad, with I guess means he'll now have to use two Warrington games to serve his ban.

I think that he'll still be able to use the internationals to complete his ban, even though he's no longer in the squad, based on the fact that he is a regular and would have been included were it not for the ban. This is what happened with Dudson last year even though he wasn't picked for the Wales squad.
Re: This week’s disciplinary : Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:42 am  
If he isn't able to serve them for the England games, then it effectively becomes a 5-game ban
Re: This week’s disciplinary : Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:43 am  
just_browny wrote:
Paul Vaughan is an Australian international. Sorry if this has been suggested and I've missed it, but why can't he use the Kangaroos games that are taking place this Autumn to use up the rest of his ridiculous ban?

Good point :PRAY:
Re: This week’s disciplinary : Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:41 pm  
just_browny wrote:
Paul Vaughan is an Australian international. Sorry if this has been suggested and I've missed it, but why can't he use the Kangaroos games that are taking place this Autumn to use up the rest of his ridiculous ban?

Interesting point, if it works one way, it should for another.
Re: This week’s disciplinary : Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:03 am  
just_browny wrote:

Because, A. He hasn't played internationally since 2019 and B. He plays over here and won't get picked.
Re: This week’s disciplinary : Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:19 am  
Wires71 wrote:
Are we represented by Lionel Hutz?

I imagine we have the legal team of Lionel Hutz, The lawyer Bill Murray plays in Wild Things, Dustin Hoffmans lawyer in Sleepers and Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny.
This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
Re: This week’s disciplinary : Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:40 pm  
Bunkaib wrote:
I imagine we have the legal team of Lionel Hutz, The lawyer Bill Murray plays in Wild Things, Dustin Hoffmans lawyer in Sleepers and Joe Pesci in My Cousin Vinny.

Borrow Johnnie Cochran from Wigan?
Re: This week’s disciplinary : Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:24 am  
PreviousNext