FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Embarrassing
Re: Embarrassing : Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:35 am  
sally cinnamon wrote:
The Proclaimers did that and still fell down at the door. There are no guarantees of success at the end.


"I'm on my way from misery to happiness today......!!"
Re: Embarrassing : Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:02 am  
Well 'Im gonna be' delighted when this season is 'over and done with'.

I can't seem to get 'letter from America' in........ pity as its my favourite, mainly because of the pronunciation.
Re: Embarrassing : Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:23 pm  
Gazwire wrote:
Funny you mention this as I was talking to both these players not so long back and they both proudly announced that they'd had their picture taken with Superblue. The photos of yourself are proudly displayed, they said, on their mantlepieces.


Lol it’s all true Gaz
And I take the credit for Langer and Gee signing for us cos I told them they should when I met them in Cairns with the NRL Trophy after the 98 win :D

So next time you see them both just remember me to them, the Pom in Cairns who raised the NRL Trophy aloft after Alfie presented it to me :D

I’ll send you a pic if you wish for your mantelpiece :D
Re: Embarrassing : Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:13 pm  
Avoid Warrington town centre tomorrow, apparently there is an open top bus parade
Re: Embarrassing : Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:17 pm  
imagooden wrote:
Give the lads a break mate we won thats all that matters. suggest you go and watch Widnes if your not happy.


Be careful, Widnes have won more games this season to be honest
Re: Embarrassing : Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:01 pm  
Winslade's Offload wrote:
Well 'Im gonna be' delighted when this season is 'over and done with'.

I can't seem to get 'letter from America' in........ pity as its my favourite, mainly because of the pronunciation.

That’s a reLeith
Re: Embarrassing : Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:53 pm  
RoyBoy29 wrote:
Avoid Warrington town centre tomorrow, apparently there is an open top bus parade

Wouldn’t surprise me mate, KissKam putting an order in now run a run of “We stayed up” t-Shirts.
Re: Embarrassing : Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:58 pm  
Superblue wrote:
Lol it’s all true Gaz
And I take the credit for Langer and Gee signing for us cos I told them they should when I met them in Cairns with the NRL Trophy after the 98 win :D

So next time you see them both just remember me to them, the Pom in Cairns who raised the NRL Trophy aloft after Alfie presented it to me :D

I’ll send you a pic if you wish for your mantelpiece :D


I suspect they were considerably "tanked up" at this time given that the hangover from that win meant they hardly won a game in the first half of the next season and Alfie quit.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher and 155 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Warrington Wolves