Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Todays match v Salford
Re: Todays match v Salford : Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:01 pm  
:oops:
Re: Todays match v Salford : Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:03 pm  
The "bad eggs" have been removed, the process and the leader of said process have been backed. We've just shipped 32 points at home Vs Salford, it wasn't a game we were chasing, it wasn't a case of not handling pressure..it was a game we managed to get a comfortable lead in and we still collapsed. It was disgusting
Re: Todays match v Salford : Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:03 pm  
In before the 'why did we get rid of livett' comments,

He did sod all today.

Not unlike oli holmes
Re: Todays match v Salford : Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:06 pm  
Vaughan (and agent) trying to cancel contract http://youtube.com/shorts/I0YpS2Ol9Xo?feature=share
Vaughan (and agent) trying to cancel contract http://youtube.com/shorts/I0YpS2Ol9Xo?feature=share
Re: Todays match v Salford : Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:06 pm  
Powell, the more he. " coaches, " the worse we get!
Re: Todays match v Salford : Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:19 pm  
When we went 24-8 up, did anyone think that wasn't going to happen? Absolutely the same mental deficiencies and inability to take the wind out of the sails of an opponent with any slight momentum.
Re: Todays match v Salford : Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:21 pm  
Rotten to the core. Fine for ten minutes and totally abject besides, with Ratchford proving the doubters right with as a poor a half back showing as I've seen for ages.

Mulhearn? Embarassing defence. Bullock aside, several steps backward.
Re: Todays match v Salford : Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:35 pm  
How did cooper get on?
Re: Todays match v Salford : Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:36 pm  
Good start to second half, 24 - 8, then our complacent players thought we'd won it. The players are rotten to the core.
Bullock the only real positive.
Re: Todays match v Salford : Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:37 pm  
morrisseyisawire wrote:
Rotten to the core. Fine for ten minutes and totally abject besides, with Ratchford proving the doubters right with as a poor a half back showing as I've seen for ages.

Mulhearn? Embarassing defence. Bullock aside, several steps backward.

I'd say Cooper, Harrison and Bullock can hold their heads up after that. Mulhern was awful in that second period, missing tackle after tackle.
PreviousNext