FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - TV games (not Wire)
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:11 pm  
No 10 minutes for lam then??
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:34 pm  
When you think about there are lots of full backs whose main strength is definitely not dealing with kicks. Mind you I have never thought it was much fun dealing with a good kick.
Last edited by Smiffy27 on Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:55 pm  
Wigan so good tonight. Players out but so many decent players to replace them. Great defence & so much attacking threat.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:16 pm  
Switched over from darts Wigan 20-0 up switched back to darts..i.ll watch our game tmrw..couldn't care less about it anymore the games gone with it's stupid decisions
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:26 am  
sir adrian morley wrote:
Switched over from darts Wigan 20-0 up switched back to darts..i.ll watch our game tmrw..couldn't care less about it anymore the games gone with it's stupid decisions

Agreed. Leigh were crap, the game is crap, the officiating is crap, and the darts were brilliant. Well done Luke. I watched your incredible win tonight, and it was my highlight of the night. :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:33 am  
Is there a darts forum to join if you want to say how much you prefer rugby to darts.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:15 am  
When the darts is more exciting that the rugby, you know the game is dying a death
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:18 am  
Smiffy27 wrote:
Is there a darts forum to join if you want to say how much you prefer rugby to darts.

Odd behaviour isn't it?

"I didn't watch the rugby but think I wouldn't have enjoyed it, so watched the darts instead. Here I am on a rugby forum telling you about it."
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:57 am  
I must say i find darts as exciting as paint drying.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:28 am  
i mean, i think we do still have the other sports forum, somewhere, also we had the band wagon jumping luke littler thread that i never ventured in, considered moving to the other sports forum but i knew people would do the usual thing of moaning about mods.
PreviousNext