WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - A goal and then a try!

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves A goal and then a try!

A goal and then a try! Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:56 pm  

glee wrote:
glee Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

For anybody whose goal is to buy a nice Xmas present for under £10, then my latest novel is well worth a try.
"Three Good Years" has a background of Work, Family Life, Saving the NHS and Rugby League during the 2006, 7 and 8 seasons and set in a fictional town called Ashurst which is about five miles north of Warrington.
It is the sixth novel in a series about northern working class life, all inspired by the old saying about being at work that "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller"

Visit my website at geofflee.net for more details
Visit the web site of the publisher London League Publications at http://www.llpshop.co.uk Click on Books and then Fiction
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' 'Two Seasons'. and "Three Good Years" All six feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]
Re: A goal and then a try! Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:32 pm  

CW8 wrote:
CW8 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I'll have a look in to that, sounds great apart from the 5 miles north of Warrington part. Those parts are mordor to me.