Re: Lineham - Grade F Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:57 pm  

User avatarBig Dave 3 wrote:
Big Dave 3 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

8 matches for Lineham
ChrisPie2 wrote-

(Lee Briers prior to the semi final)

He will deserve it if he contributes to a winning performance.

Clearly he has never done this in the past and thus has never deserved to be in a final, i suspect that the same scenario will occur tomorrow.
Re: Lineham - Grade F Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:03 pm  

User avatarSaddened! wrote:
Saddened! User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Big Dave 3 wrote:
8 matches for Lineham

Yikes. Any news on an appeal?
Re: Lineham - Grade F Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:06 pm  
St Helens Wolf Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Lineham has received 8 games
Re: Lineham - Grade F Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:07 pm  
St Helens Wolf Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

St Helens Wolf wrote:
Lineham has received 8 games

Edit - Big Dave got there first
Re: Lineham - Grade F Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:44 pm  
The Railwayman Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

May the farce be with you.
Honestly, you couldn't make this up.
Is SL to be the next instalment of the 'Carry On' series of farces. Should be hilarious as Tommy cries Infamy ...... you know the rest.
Re: Lineham - Grade F Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:49 pm  

CW8 wrote:
CW8 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Makinson gets 5 games with a lot more evidence against him than lineham who gets 8. I just don't understand the disciplinary process at all. This is the length of the ban unless we like you in which case we will reduce it!

Lineham deserves the ban for being stupid but I really don't understand the lack of consistency.
Re: Lineham - Grade F Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:12 pm  
Lord Tony Smith User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

CW8 wrote:
Makinson gets 5 games with a lot more evidence against him than lineham who gets 8. I just don't understand the disciplinary process at all. This is the length of the ban unless we like you in which case we will reduce it!

Lineham deserves the ban for being stupid but I really don't understand the lack of consistency.

Makinson’s ban was reduced because his exemplary disciplinary record was taken into account whereas Lineham’s attrocious record went against him. It’s fair enough for me. Lineham is a liability. He constantly lets us down doing something silly. If I were the club I’d fine him also.
Re: Lineham - Grade F Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:36 pm  

ratticusfinch User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Makinson's ban reduction was nothing to do with his previous record they just changed the grading despite clear evidence that it was a Grade F offence.... very odd. Lineham is a fool but there was less evidence of his crime than Tommeh's. Absolutely farcical.
Ettinghausen's gone ice skatin'
Re: Lineham - Grade F Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:40 pm  

User avatarSaddened! wrote:
Saddened! User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

ratticusfinch wrote:
Makinson's ban reduction was nothing to do with his previous record they just changed the grading despite clear evidence that it was a Grade F offence.... very odd. Lineham is a fool but there was less evidence of his crime than Tommeh's. Absolutely farcical.

It's somewhere in the middle "The St Helens winger was originally charged with a Grade F Other Contrary Behaviour by the RFL disciplinary, but at the Tribunal hearing the offence was deemed a Grade E. The Tribunal believed the incident merited a six-match suspension. However Makinson’s previous good record, plea of guilt and clear remorse were taken into account in determining the punishment of a five-match ban and a £500 fine."

Really they should be forced to stream the disciplinary proceedings in the pursuit of transparency and fairness. It would have been gold watching Makinson drop to his knees, clutch his heart, a tear rolling down his face as he gushes his way through a heartfelt apology to Liam Watts.

Lineham probably walked in chewing gum, winked at the receptionist, smirked when they read out the charges and pleaded, "Dint do owt, canna go now?".
Re: Lineham - Grade F Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:59 pm  

Or thane wrote:
Or thane Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Deserves it with no argument for him. Ratch to Fullback and Ashton on the wing in place of lineham, job done.
I love Lineham and think he's a brilliant Winger but he is a t!t with stupid poop he does all the time :WALL:
PreviousNext