WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Adam Hills. The last Leg.

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves Adam Hills. The last Leg.

Adam Hills. The last Leg. Fri May 22, 2020 10:57 pm  

rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 14934
Got to give it to him. Tonight he had Wire all over it.
From his lockdown then and future, from his home fitness programme to wearing the current tracksuit bottoms and cap badges with Wire.

You cannot buy exposure like that. Thanks Adam.
once a wire always a wire
Re: Adam Hills. The last Leg. Sat May 23, 2020 9:22 am  
Dita's Slot Meter User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:26 pm
Posts: 3052
rubber duckie wrote:
Got to give it to him. Tonight he had Wire all over it.
From his lockdown then and future, from his home fitness programme to wearing the current tracksuit bottoms and cap badges with Wire.

You cannot buy exposure like that. Thanks Adam.


Shame the show is a crock of unfunny sh!*e .....
And so you aim towards the sky,
And you'll rise high today,
Fly away, Far away,
Far from pain....
Re: Adam Hills. The last Leg. Sat May 23, 2020 11:01 am  

User avatarJohnkendal wrote:
Johnkendal User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:19 pm
Posts: 609
Location: A home game is 70 miles away but still worth it!
Dita's Slot Meter wrote:
Shame the show is a crock of unfunny sh!*e .....


Some people really do have the mental age of a peanut. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it but no need to tell us your opinion.

The original post, yep it was great to see the wire all over the telly again, unfortunately it makes you realise what we’re missing !
Re: Adam Hills. The last Leg. Sat May 23, 2020 12:17 pm  
Dita's Slot Meter User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:26 pm
Posts: 3052
Johnkendal wrote:
Some people really do have the mental age of a peanut. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it but no need to tell us your opinion.

The original post, yep it was great to see the wire all over the telly again, unfortunately it makes you realise what we’re missing !


A public forum where people aren't allowed to voice an opinion??... I think there is a slight flaw in your idea there?.. :roll: :lol:
And so you aim towards the sky,
And you'll rise high today,
Fly away, Far away,
Far from pain....
Re: Adam Hills. The last Leg. Sat May 23, 2020 4:09 pm  
MorePlaymakersNeeded Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:51 am
Posts: 2465
I'm not a fan of the show, but as the saying goes, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
Re: Adam Hills. The last Leg. Sat May 23, 2020 5:40 pm  

User avatarJohnkendal wrote:
Johnkendal User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:19 pm
Posts: 609
Location: A home game is 70 miles away but still worth it!
Dita's Slot Meter wrote:
A public forum where people aren't allowed to voice an opinion??... I think there is a slight flaw in your idea there?.. :roll: :lol:


Maybe a public forum but the topic is nothing to do with if you like the show, it’s purely around coverage of the Wire, if you’ve not got an opinion on the topic! then jog on and leave it to those that do
How’s that for a novel idea :CRAZY:
Re: Adam Hills. The last Leg. Sat May 23, 2020 6:34 pm  

Fuzzy-Duck wrote:
Fuzzy-Duck Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:12 am
Posts: 93
Location: Warrington
Good publicity, garbage show.
Re: Adam Hills. The last Leg. Sat May 23, 2020 9:28 pm  

User avatarMoe syslak wrote:
Moe syslak User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:43 pm
Posts: 1340
Location: Springfield
Fuzzy-Duck wrote:
Good publicity, garbage show.

A perfect summing up! :CLAP:
'I've done things i'm not proud of. And the things i am proud of,.......well they're disgusting'
Re: Adam Hills. The last Leg. Sun May 24, 2020 11:08 am  
Dita's Slot Meter User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:26 pm
Posts: 3052
This thread is turning into an episode of Points Of View that I'd actually sit down and watch... :lol:
And so you aim towards the sky,
And you'll rise high today,
Fly away, Far away,
Far from pain....
Re: Adam Hills. The last Leg. Sun May 24, 2020 12:11 pm  
sir adrian morley User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:02 pm
Posts: 7739
Location: Home sweet home
Johnkendal wrote:
Some people really do have the mental age of a peanut. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it but no need to tell us your opinion.

The original post, yep it was great to see the wire all over the telly again, unfortunately it makes you realise what we’re missing !

Totally agree with you jk..fwiw I like the show and Adam hills comes across as a decent fellow...but please don't be so insulting to a peanut

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: davids, PEAKEYBLINDER, rubber duckie and 134 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Warrington Wolves


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,117,5591,12778,4334,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X