WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - New #16
New #16 Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:11 pm  
ComeOnYouWolves User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 1922
I see Warrington have just tweeted jigsaw piece #16. Who other than that prop from Gold Coast could it be. Either way pretty poor a week before the season starts. Missed all pre season, missed bonding trip!
Re: New #16 Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:13 pm  

Alffi_7 wrote:
Alffi_7 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:36 pm
Posts: 1954
ComeOnYouWolves wrote:
I see Warrington have just tweeted jigsaw piece #16. Who other than that prop from Gold Coast could it be. Either way pretty poor a week before the season starts. Missed all pre season, missed bonding trip!


But better than nothing at all hopefully?
Re: New #16 Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:21 pm  

Or thane wrote:
Or thane Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:42 pm
Posts: 1190
Yeah i'm happy we finally have a 16, if it is Lelani Latu then i hope he comes over with a big point to prove and wants to impress :-)
Re: New #16 Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:59 pm  

Superblue wrote:
Superblue Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 9:02 pm
Posts: 693
It’s Benny Westwood re-signed :D
Re: New #16 Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:23 pm  

User avatarWirefan wrote:
Wirefan User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 10:06 am
Posts: 4711
Location: Warrington
Confirmed Latu
Re: New #16 Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:03 pm  

User avatarOxford Exile wrote:
Oxford Exile User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:57 am
Posts: 4078
Location: Its in the name
Let's hope he can deliver what we need. Low expectations given his pedigree.
top flight since 1895
Re: New #16 Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:06 pm  

Or thane wrote:
Or thane Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:42 pm
Posts: 1190
Oxford Exile wrote:
Let's hope he can deliver what we need. Low expectations given his pedigree.

Yeah i'm expecting about as much as Sammy Kibula to be honest with him, so i'm hoping both of them make an unexpected impact.
Any idea how long he's been signed for?
Re: New #16 Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:11 pm  

Woz60 wrote:
Woz60 Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 5:39 pm
Posts: 9
Signed for two seasons
Re: New #16 Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:14 pm  
nottinghamtiger Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 2761
Interesting.
I though you guys already had 7 non-fed trained players? Gelling, Murdoch-Masilla, Austin, Widdop, Mamo, Akauola and Jason Clark.
Is one of the above exempt? I can’t see that any of them count as federation-trained?
Re: New #16 Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:31 pm  

User avatarCaptain Hook wrote:
Captain Hook User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:54 pm
Posts: 2793
Location: Sitting on the naughty step
nottinghamtiger wrote:
Interesting.
I though you guys already had 7 non-fed trained players? Gelling, Murdoch-Masilla, Austin, Widdop, Mamo, Akauola and Jason Clark.
Is one of the above exempt? I can’t see that any of them count as federation-trained?

Look those pettifogging rules don’t apply to us anymore than the Salary Cap does, now move along at the back of the bus.
Just my opinions unless it's a FACT, in which case it's a fact.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 87 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Warrington Wolves

cron

POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,118,64067678,4374,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X