WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Tonights Game v Wigan

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves Tonights Game v Wigan

Re: Tonights Game v Wigan Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:20 pm  
morleys_deckchair User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 9262
Location: Somewhere under the salary cap
gary numan wrote:
Is there a worse half back pairing in super league?


no... and its not even close.... there are probably quite a few better in the championship.
Massive pessimist
Re: Tonights Game v Wigan Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:21 pm  

User avatarPhilth wrote:
Philth User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:12 pm
Posts: 914
Location: Purgatory
This is embarrassing. The left edge is getting peppered, we have spent the last 8 minutes trying our hardest to give the ball away. We can't even complete a simple drop off between 2 players who have played together for years.
Richard Henare..............Nuff Said
Re: Tonights Game v Wigan Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:22 pm  

just_browny wrote:
just_browny Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:19 am
Posts: 3495
Goodwin and Lineham look like the chuffing Chuckle Brothers.
Mr. Zucchini Head wrote:
Horne > Myler


Best back row in the game?
Odemwingie wrote:
Depends what you're looking for.

Burgess, Ellis and Thaiday for strenth and being a nother prop.

If you want the whole package then Lockers is the best right now.


boz the warrior wrote:
lee briers is a nice person whoooo luck at lee forming a scrum the wire bum banger


Northampton_Saint wrote:
We have the best pack in the league pretty much,
Re: Tonights Game v Wigan Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:23 pm  

User avatarrunningman29 wrote:
runningman29 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:34 pm
Posts: 1641
Location: Warrington
Defend like this next week and it could well be a Wembley record defeat.
Re: Tonights Game v Wigan Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:27 pm  

User avatarPhilth wrote:
Philth User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:12 pm
Posts: 914
Location: Purgatory
I dont think Livett will be in the CC squad
Richard Henare..............Nuff Said
Re: Tonights Game v Wigan Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:28 pm  

DizzyHeights wrote:
DizzyHeights Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:27 pm
Posts: 196
Price can go for me, quite clear there’s something not quite right in the dressing room wether it’s players not believing in his tactics or he’s just not able to motivate them anymore. A big defeat next week should be the final nail in the coffin. Boring predictable rugby.
Re: Tonights Game v Wigan Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:37 pm  

Jack Napier wrote:
Jack Napier Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:32 pm
Posts: 387
DizzyHeights wrote:
Price can go for me, quite clear there’s something not quite right in the dressing room wether it’s players not believing in his tactics or he’s just not able to motivate them anymore. A big defeat next week should be the final nail in the coffin. Boring predictable rugby.


If we're trophyless at the end of the season, which we probably will be, I hope he goes.
Re: Tonights Game v Wigan Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:38 pm  

fez1 wrote:
fez1 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:31 pm
Posts: 1761
Shambles.
Far too easy for Wigan and we seem to have no idea in attack.
Re: Tonights Game v Wigan Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:39 pm  

just_browny wrote:
just_browny Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:19 am
Posts: 3495
Totally clueless in all aspects of the game. I have been feeling down about the team all week, then for some reason summoned some optimism in the hour before the game. Unwarranted.
Mr. Zucchini Head wrote:
Horne > Myler


Best back row in the game?
Odemwingie wrote:
Depends what you're looking for.

Burgess, Ellis and Thaiday for strenth and being a nother prop.

If you want the whole package then Lockers is the best right now.


boz the warrior wrote:
lee briers is a nice person whoooo luck at lee forming a scrum the wire bum banger


Northampton_Saint wrote:
We have the best pack in the league pretty much,
Re: Tonights Game v Wigan Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:40 pm  
silvertail-wolf User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 253
Crubbish/Rrap
Gardener's World is on BBC2
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CW8, Matt King's kitten, Philth, Redace88, Shabino, Smiffy27, St Helens Wolf and 96 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Warrington Wolves


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,105,09091578,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X