RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hull FC
Re: Hull FC : Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:38 am  
jools wrote:
"poor?" - couldnt be happening to anyone better.

I wonder to what degree the culture at the club is set from the top - it can't be particularly settling having anyone who is unpredictable or erratic in charge.
Re: Hull FC : Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:49 am  
jools wrote:
"poor?" - couldnt be happening to anyone better.

I often find it bizarre when supporters bag owners especially of opposition clubs. These people keep the game running whether you agree with the views or not. Adam Pearson has kept hull afloat for many years (despite people thinking he doesnt have money). He paid off many a tax bill of previous ownership and despite results being hard to believe kept Hull spending at near full cap.
Re: Hull FC : Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:51 am  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
I wonder to what degree the culture at the club is set from the top - it can't be particularly settling having anyone who is unpredictable or erratic in charge.

I dont get the erratic claims either, in referefence to Radford he was given more lifes then a cat. He has also sanctioned contracts to players to taking the mick, but believe what you want to believe.

Not many coaches would keep there job after losing 13 in a row and having back to back club record defeats against them.
Re: Hull FC : Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:33 pm  
pmarrow wrote:
I often find it bizarre when supporters bag owners especially of opposition clubs. These people keep the game running whether you agree with the views or not. Adam Pearson has kept hull afloat for many years (despite people thinking he doesnt have money). He paid off many a tax bill of previous ownership and despite results being hard to believe kept Hull spending at near full cap.

Shame he’s not a pleasant man.
Re: Hull FC : Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:44 pm  
pmarrow wrote:

Ignore him. He’s one of the 3000 Huddersfield fans and he’s getting giddy because his team are 3rd
Re: Hull FC : Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:30 pm  
jools wrote:
Shame he’s not a pleasant man.

What business man is?

You dont even know him.
Re: Hull FC : Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:34 pm  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
Ignore him. He’s one of the 3000 Huddersfield fans and he’s getting giddy because his team are 3rd

Im familiar with the poster.

I remember when we signed Jake Connor off them they had a cry about it.
Re: Hull FC : Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:43 am  
pmarrow wrote:
Im familiar with the poster.

I remember when we signed Jake Connor off them they had a cry about it.

Not as big a cry as he had when Davy wouldn’t let him buy Huddersfield.
Re: Hull FC : Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:05 pm  
jools wrote:
Not as big a cry as he had when Davy wouldn’t let him buy Huddersfield.

Of course.

Do you ever deal with many business men ? Im getting the impression is you dont.
Re: Hull FC : Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:19 pm  
Rubyred1 wrote:
I'm a 51 year old grown man
who has worked hard all my life to have what I have, my parents have also done well and worked hard but I don't rely, now jog on with your silly comment!

After reading your posts on the Hull board I find that staggering. But I'm glad your doing so well.

If it wasn't for grafters like you this country would be in a mess.
PreviousNext