FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - TODAYS MATCHES Thursday 11th of August 2022!
TODAYS MATCHES Thursday 11th of August 2022! : Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:50 am  
TODAYS MATCHES Thursday 11th of August 2022!

GENERAL CHAT ABOUT THE GAMES, BUILD UP, THE ACTION AS IT HAPPENS AND AFTERMATH BELOW.

GAME ON : Betfred Super League XXVII Warrington Wolves v Toulouse Olympique XIII - 20:00:00

GAME ON : National Rugby League 2022 Penrith Panthers v Melbourne Storm - 10:50:00
I see Warringtons call for fans to turn up has fallen on death ears. Even giving tickets away for a quid hasn’t worked
Officials doing their best to ensure Warrington win
how far offside was wires' 33? good to see justice done with the try given
Booooooooo

Lmao
Important 40 coming up if you're a Wakey fan.......if Toulouse turn up.after the oranges with the same attitude as the last 20 of the first, it's going to be a very nervy end to the season......fantastic stuff!
I won’t stop the game for a Toulouse injury I will just play on. Oh hang on, a Warrington player is injured so I’d better stop the game.

Embarassing and obvious the officials have been told to do whatever they can to make Warrington win
wire penalty but the player blocked was in front of the kicker! useless
number 6 wrote:
wire penalty but the player blocked was in front of the kicker! useless

Kendall will be in the showers with the Warrington players after the game
A 36 year old prop had absolutely mullered all of Warringtons pack tonight. That’s how bad Warringtons pack is
Next