WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Super League 2021 Round 1 Fixtures Announced

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Super League 2021 Round 1 Fixtures Announced


User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 20763
UllFC wrote:
Can understand keeping 'big' games back in the hope crowds return later but are we seriously expecting Wigan-Leigh to attract much interest outside of Wigan? Then we wonder why SKY want to pay less...

take from a TRL poll

Of the six matches that have been scheduled for Super League Round 1, which game are you most looking forward to watching?
St Helens v Salford Red Devils
14.29%
Leigh Centurions v Wigan Warriors
42.86%
Wakefield Trinity v Leeds Rhinos
28.57%
Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers
0%
Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants
0% :lol:
Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves
14.29%

so much for your comment
click on this link to give support for the stadium application

https://planning.wakefield.gov.uk/onlin ... 7D2QQJOS00

the club needs you
Mr. Zucchini Head Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 11772
snowie wrote:
take from a TRL poll

Of the six matches that have been scheduled for Super League Round 1, which game are you most looking forward to watching?
St Helens v Salford Red Devils
14.29%
Leigh Centurions v Wigan Warriors
42.86%
Wakefield Trinity v Leeds Rhinos
28.57%
Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers
0%
Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants
0% :lol:
Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves
14.29%

so much for your comment


So based on those percentages I'm guessing that this particular poll had 7 votes cast in it? Compelling evidence that. At least we now know that the viewing figures for Leigh v Wigan will be at least 3.

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 20763
Mr. Zucchini Head wrote:
So based on those percentages I'm guessing that this particular poll had 7 votes cast in it? Compelling evidence that. At least we now know that the viewing figures for Leigh v Wigan will be at least 3.

So basing it on your guessing I'm guessing there was 7 million votes cast and there will be 3 million viewing figures for the Leigh v Wigan game but nobody will be interested in turning the telly on to watch the hull fc v shudds game :wink:
click on this link to give support for the stadium application

https://planning.wakefield.gov.uk/onlin ... 7D2QQJOS00

the club needs you
Bartholemew Smythe User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2002 10:15 pm
Posts: 12935
Location: Somewhere
Mr. Zucchini Head wrote:
So based on those percentages I'm guessing that this particular poll had 7 votes cast in it? Compelling evidence that. At least we now know that the viewing figures for Leigh v Wigan will be at least 3.

You do spout broken biscuits don`t you!
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
Mr. Zucchini Head Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 11772
Bartholemew Smythe wrote:
You do spout broken biscuits don`t you!


So how am I wrong? It doesn't take high levels of deduction to figure out that 7 people had voted in that poll. I guess there could have been 14, or 21, but it's unlikely since eventually a fan of Hull, Rovers, Catalans or Huddersfield would come along and simply vote for their own team.

FWIW I am interested in Leigh v Wigan. A new team is always a talking point and it's a good local rivalry with potential for an upset. A TRL poll that barely anyone voted in isnt a great barometer for the views of the wider public though.

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 20763
Mr. Zucchini Head wrote:
So how am I wrong? It doesn't take high levels of deduction to figure out that 7 people had voted in that poll. I guess there could have been 14, or 21, but it's unlikely since eventually a fan of Hull, Rovers, Catalans or Huddersfield would come along and simply vote for their own team.

FWIW I am interested in Leigh v Wigan. A new team is always a talking point and it's a good local rivalry with potential for an upset. A TRL poll that barely anyone voted in isnt a great barometer for the views of the wider public though.

There you go then I'm just responded to ullfc who chose to have some kind of pop at Leigh v Wigan game to be a reason for the lower sky tv offer in which it has no real reason at all, you just came along to try to be clever but it back fired on you

Fwiw I too am looking forward to the game and will be hoping Leigh can make a good start
click on this link to give support for the stadium application

https://planning.wakefield.gov.uk/onlin ... 7D2QQJOS00

the club needs you

Steph Curry wrote:
Steph Curry Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:07 pm
Posts: 1065
TBF. Im looking forward to the Leigh v Wigan game
Years in existence and average attendance

Leigh Centurions - 100+ years / Circa 3k
Wakefield Wildcats - 100+ years / Circa 4k
Toronto Wolfpack - 3 years / 9k

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 11285
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Steph Curry wrote:
TBF. Im looking forward to the Leigh v Wigan game


I'm looking forward to watching Saints v Leigh - Saturday 13th March 6pm KO. Are you?
Image

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 15387
Cokey wrote:
I'm looking forward to watching Saints v Leigh - Saturday 13th March 6pm KO. Are you?


At least he has a ready made excuse not to actually attend the game these days
and it could be that he comes up with the old "the tv's broken", especially if Leigh cause an upset :lol: :lol:
Ste100Centurions User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:17 pm
Posts: 2496
snowie wrote:
take from a TRL poll

Of the six matches that have been scheduled for Super League Round 1, which game are you most looking forward to watching?
St Helens v Salford Red Devils
14.29%
Leigh Centurions v Wigan Warriors
42.86%
Wakefield Trinity v Leeds Rhinos
28.57%
Catalans Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers
0%
Hull FC v Huddersfield Giants
0% :lol:
Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves
14.29%

so much for your comment

There's nothing quite like a grudge match to get the juices flowing !!!
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 69 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,125,34546278,4694,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X