WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2021 Kits
Re: 2021 Kits Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:33 pm  

User avatarSaleSlim wrote:
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

davids wrote:
Sky blue has never gone down well round Salford, though.

Amazing how many dirty blue noses have cropped up around here recently. :mrgreen: But tbh it's still a bit "meh" taking my footballing allegiances out of it.
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]
Re: 2021 Kits Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:00 pm  
Bartholemew Smythe User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Leon Ashton wrote:
Don't think has been posted yet, a new low for the club

Wow that`s a total embarrassment of a kit,feel for the Fax fans with that one,
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
Re: 2021 Kits Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:03 pm  

RagingBull wrote:
RagingBull Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

davids wrote:
Don't remember anyone posting Trinity's kit yet, but as with most things they seem to do lately (including the rebrand), the home's classy...

Away kit decent too, though they should choose a main colour other than blue (however light) as by the rulebook and in practical terms it wouldn't solve a clash at, say, Halifax in the cup.

Why can't teams just have traditional home kits and a clearly contrasting change kit worn only when needed? In this sense, Saints are the only team who always seem to get it right IMO.

Im not 2 fussed about that away kit, im more interested in the absolute stunner modelling it!! :LOVE:
Previous