WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Take the knee
Take the knee Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:32 am  

User avatarRedrosewire wrote:
Redrosewire User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

If the Wire take the knee on Saturday. That's it . Can whistle for my support in the future . Terrible what happened in the states . But nothing to do with Rugby league. The policeman should be tried for Murder . Bringing politics into sport not on . If they do I'm off . After 58 years watching my team . That's it .had enough of Wokism . I dont wont to be associated with . Statue bashing Chenotaph graffiti desicrating Yobs . Or any organisation that condones what they do . Lewis Hamilton hang your head in shame . Mercedes track record of slavery unbelievable. But he chooses to ignore them Facts .
. I was going to donate my remaining season ticket to help the club . But if they do the knee . I'll ask for my money back and donate to Charity . Help the Heros . Sorry I feel so strongly about this issue . Not bothered about the money . It's the principle

David Lawless . I dont hide behind pseudonym
WARRINGTON WOLVES
GLAMOUR CLUB OF LANCASHIRE
Re: Take the knee Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:10 pm  
The Ghost of '99 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Well somebody's a big snowflake aren't they. Deary me today.
Re: Take the knee Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:20 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Redrosewire wrote:
If the Wire take the knee on Saturday. That's it . Can whistle for my support in the future . Terrible what happened in the states . But nothing to do with Rugby league. The policeman should be tried for Murder . Bringing politics into sport not on . If they do I'm off . After 58 years watching my team . That's it .had enough of Wokism . I dont wont to be associated with . Statue bashing Chenotaph graffiti desicrating Yobs . Or any organisation that condones what they do . Lewis Hamilton hang your head in shame . Mercedes track record of slavery unbelievable. But he chooses to ignore them Facts .
. I was going to donate my remaining season ticket to help the club . But if they do the knee . I'll ask for my money back and donate to Charity . Help the Heros . Sorry I feel so strongly about this issue . Not bothered about the money . It's the principle

David Lawless . I dont hide behind pseudonym

Looks like you will be asking for a refund then.

Perhaps it would be better if there wasn't such an issue with racism in the first place and then nobody would need to take the knee or protest in any other way.

Players taking the knee has to be better than the stuff that still goes on in ALL countries around the world or, maybe we should just keep on turning a blind eye ?