WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Prince Harry remain as patron of the RFL

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Prince Harry remain as patron of the RFL

Prince Harry remain as patron of the RFL Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:33 pm  
Huddersfield1895 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

kobashi wrote:
kobashi Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Actually gotta eat some humble pie. When he was offered the role I thought he accepted but didn't actually bother care much about the sport.

I read recently he went away and watched the sport and learnt how it is played and then became a fan.

He didn't want to just accept the role and be a token patron.
Re: Prince Harry remain as patron of the RFL Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:13 pm  
Anti Aircraft Crew Stevo's Armpit

With him having time on his hands and now being a fan of the game perhaps he can use the lifetime supporter season ticket Saints gave him, his stepfather and half-brother.
Re: Prince Harry remain as patron of the RFL Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:42 pm  

User avatarDally wrote:
Dally User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Won’t he be supporting Toronto Wolfpack this coming season? SBW and him would certainly help the game gain traction in North America.
Mohammed O'Connor Stevo's Armpit

Dally wrote:
Won’t he be supporting Toronto Wolfpack this coming season? SBW and him would certainly help the game gain traction in North America.

If Harry genuinely likes rugby league, you would think that he would, especially if the couple are going to live in Toronto, as I read somewhere.

User avatarDally wrote:
Dally User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Mohammed O'Connor wrote:
If Harry genuinely likes rugby league, you would think that he would, especially if the couple are going to live in Toronto, as I read somewhere.

If the owner gave SBW a stake in the club just imagine what Harry could do with a modest shareholding in return for regular attendance and press conferences! Would no doubt attract a major TV deal. Give the lad a pair of season tickets and a few shares!!
Free-scoring winger

Dally wrote:
If the owner gave SBW a stake in the club just imagine what Harry could do with a modest shareholding in return for regular attendance and press conferences! Would no doubt attract a major TV deal. Give the lad a pair of season tickets and a few shares!!

:thumb:
Free-scoring winger

Dally wrote:

:CLAP:
Free-scoring winger

Mohammed O'Connor wrote:

:thumb:
Re: Prince Harry remain as patron of the RFL Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:47 am  

Superted wrote:
Superted Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Dally wrote:

Pretty sure someone showed me something from the Toronto social media that suggested they had created season passes for Harry and Meghan - gotta be an avenue the Toronto marketing guys are exploring, I’d be surprised if they’re not already all over it.
Next