WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club

Re: 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:59 pm  

User avatarroofaldo2 wrote:
roofaldo2 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

TheDreadnought wrote:
It's a shame it'll be KR who reap the long term benefits.

Yeah, but that's pretty much par for the course for any player coming through Bradford's junior ranks - other teams are the ones who benefits due to the poor management of the club.
Re: 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:10 pm  
nottinghamtiger Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Charlie Sheen wrote:
Who are the other half backs to leave Saints who went on to have great careers?

Matty Smith.
Kyle Eastmond.
Lee Briers.
Just off the top of my head.
Re: 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:40 am  

Steph Curry wrote:
Steph Curry Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Lewis Dodd from St Helens.

Easily the most highly rated English product for years. A host of NRL clubs are already trying to sign him after his unprecedented display in Saints recent tour of Australia.
Years in existence and average attendance

Leigh Centurions - 100+ years / Circa 3k
Wakefield Wildcats - 100+ years / Circa 4k
Toronto Wolfpack - 3 years / 9k
Re: 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:36 pm  

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Steph Curry wrote:
Lewis Dodd from St Helens.

Easily the most highly rated English product for years. A host of NRL clubs are already trying to sign him after his unprecedented display in Saints recent tour of Australia.

Evidence?
Profit over Lives - The Tory way
Re: 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:35 pm  

Fishermanscap Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Willzay wrote:
Evidence?

As ever there is none, he’s confused opinion with fact.
Re: 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:35 pm  
The Phantom Horseman Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

At Fev I'd suggest the two who might have a higher profile at the end of the season than they have now are James Harrison, who came on in leaps and bounds as last season went on, is still only 23, and was effective either in the middle or at edge back row, and Alec Susino, who was consistently one of Barrow's best players last season, can play huge minutes and probably hasn't yet attracted the attention he deserves.
Re: 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:43 pm  
cas all the way User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Richardson with Trueman could turn out to be a great partnership for us. Or could be a massive bust.

Looking forward to seeing the signing of Tyla Hepi too. He's getting big raps in pre season by all accounts.
Re: 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:14 pm  

User avatarSaleSlim wrote:
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

As a Salford fan (and as last year proved) we're really a team unit and we've had a lot of unsung heroes over the past couple of seasons.

As mentioned by another poster I expect Seb I (I'm not even gonna try and spell his name :lol: ) to have a big year. A 2017 Dream Teamer at Hudds, our conditioning staff will have him firing and ready to go and I'm hoping for big things.

Pauli Pauli was also a massive impact player when we had him on loan last year and again I reckon he'll be in peak shape to terrorise a few defensive lines this year.

I think Lolohea could have an absolute stormer for us as well. Showed plenty of glimpses last season and with his recent International displays and alongside a fit Kevin Brown we could have one of SL best HB pairings.
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]
Re: 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:02 pm  

KingRoss11 wrote:
KingRoss11 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Harry Smith and Kai Pearce Paul from Wigan
Re: 2020 Player(s) to watch from your club Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:51 am  

JEAN CAPDOUZE User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

SaleSlim wrote:
As a Salford fan (and as last year proved) we're really a team unit and we've had a lot of unsung heroes over the past couple of seasons.

As mentioned by another poster I expect Seb I (I'm not even gonna try and spell his name :lol: ) to have a big year. A 2017 Dream Teamer at Hudds, our conditioning staff will have him firing and ready to go and I'm hoping for big things.

Pauli Pauli was also a massive impact player when we had him on loan last year and again I reckon he'll be in peak shape to terrorise a few defensive lines this year.

I think Lolohea could have an absolute stormer for us as well. Showed plenty of glimpses last season and with his recent International displays and alongside a fit Kevin Brown we could have one of SL best HB pairings.

You conveniently forget to mention that you have lost your Man of Steel Jackson Hastings, who made your team so successful last year. You cannot possibly hope to recover from his loss with the The Long Neck in his place. I predict that Salford will not make the playoffs, especially with a James Maloney improved Catalans team, and Sonny Bill Williams combining with Richard Leutele at Toronto.
Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021!

Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022!
PreviousNext