WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Your three 2020 New Year Wishes for rugby league

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Your three 2020 New Year Wishes for rugby league

JEAN CAPDOUZE User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Wigg'n wrote:
Stuart Cummings has left SKY. Thank God.

Unfortunately we still have Terry O'Connor, Barrie McDermott, Phil Clarke, Bill Arthur and Ben Proe.

I like William Arthur. He gets bad reviews on here, but he is much loved in other quarters. He is always fair and respectful towards the French players, be they playing for Catalans, Wigan or St Helens. I wish William Arthur a happy and healthy 2020.
Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021!

Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022!

Or thane wrote:
Or thane Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Wigg'n wrote:
Stuart Cummings has left SKY. Thank God.

Unfortunately we still have Terry O'Connor, Barrie McDermott, Phil Clarke, Bill Arthur and Ben Proe.

What i'd give to have Eddie and Stevo back, Stevo used to drive me mad with some of the stupid stuff he used to say but by god was he entertaining.

User avatarHim wrote:
Him User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Or thane wrote:
What i'd give to have Eddie and Stevo back, Stevo used to drive me mad with some of the stupid stuff he used to say but by god was he entertaining.

The whole thing was much better when there was just 2 of them in the commentary box. Let’s hope they go back to that.
Previous