u RLFANS.COM - GAME ON : Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers - 19:45:00 WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers - 19:45:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers - 19:45:00

Posted by Marvin on Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:40 am
Marvin User avatar
ADMIN
ADMIN

Reputation Points: 516
Rep Position: 43rd / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:54 pm
Posts: 0
Location: "Don't pretend you want to talk to me, I know you hate me."
GAME ON : Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers - 19:45:00

GENERAL CHAT ABOUT THE GAME, BUILD UP, THE ACTION AS IT HAPPENS AND AFTERMATH BELOW.
"You think you've got problems, what are you supposed to do if you're a manically depressed robot? No, don't bother to answer that, I'm fifty thousand times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer. It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level."
Posted by Clearwing on Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:32 am
Clearwing User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 626
Rep Position: 23rd / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:11 am
Posts: 7846
Wire by 2 scores sounds about right
"Look, I'd never use injuries as an excuse..." Daryl Powell
Posted by SaleSlim on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:35 am
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 297
Rep Position: 97th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 1343
Clearwing wrote:
Wire by 2 scores sounds about right


Based on them having lost their last how many games? If you're going on form then Cas should win, despite them not being overly impressive themselves.

I'm not convinced Wire will suddenly turn it on because it's the play-offs and I expect a close game with probably one score edging it.

4 points either way for me in a nervy affair.
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]
Posted by Nothus on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:30 am
Nothus User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 388
Rep Position: 69th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:27 pm
Posts: 5576
Location: Bradford
SaleSlim wrote:
Based on them having lost their last how many games? If you're going on form then Cas should win, despite them not being overly impressive themselves.

I'm not convinced Wire will suddenly turn it on because it's the play-offs and I expect a close game with probably one score edging it.

4 points either way for me in a nervy affair.


I think the cup final proved that Wire can switch it on when they need to. I'm not sure Cas have that extra gear needed for big games.
Posted by Tigerade on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:56 am
Tigerade User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 97
Rep Position: 227th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 5054
Location: WF10 - just a small town in Wakefield
Wire win for me. Tigers simply not creating enough scoring chances. Austin will have a field day. Warrington by 16.
Posted by SaleSlim on Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:23 am
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 297
Rep Position: 97th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 1343
Nothus wrote:
I think the cup final proved that Wire can switch it on when they need to. I'm not sure Cas have that extra gear needed for big games.


So why have they not bothered for 2 months in the league then?

I'll be honest I didn't see the CC final but having seen Salford beat Wire 3 times this season and lose twice to Saints I can only hazard a guess that Saints had an off day (I'm sure Wire probably played out of their skins as well).

I'm just not remotely convinced that Wire are that great a team tbh and whilst Cas aren't a patch on their team of 2/3 years back I think people are writing them off far too easily (as they're doing with Salford as well).
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]
Posted by moving on... on Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:43 am
moving on... User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 273
Rep Position: 103rd / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:13 pm
Posts: 2030
SaleSlim wrote:
So why have they not bothered for 2 months in the league then?

I'll be honest I didn't see the CC final but having seen Salford beat Wire 3 times this season and lose twice to Saints I can only hazard a guess that Saints had an off day (I'm sure Wire probably played out of their skins as well).

I'm just not remotely convinced that Wire are that great a team tbh and whilst Cas aren't a patch on their team of 2/3 years back I think people are writing them off far too easily (as they're doing with Salford as well).



Salford win a few games and now their fans think they're an authority in RL :lol:

your winning run included Catalans, Leeds, FC, KR and Huddersfield. you played ourselves 5 days after Wembley. Id love to see how a Salford side would fair after a Wembley final, with a five day turn around and 6 of your starting 17 rested :lol: I wouldn't read too much into you 'form' :SUBMISSION:
Its ALWAYS our year

Est.1876

Sent to me from heaven... You are my world.

1876 - 2020

BUM BANGERS SINCE 2012
Posted by tigertot on Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:56 am
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 598
Rep Position: 27th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 16989
Location: Olicana - Home of 'Vark Slayer
Not looking forwards to it.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Posted by LifeLongHKRFan on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:22 pm
LifeLongHKRFan User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 83
Rep Position: 241st / 78,075

Quiz Score: 328

Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 2139
moving on... wrote:
Salford win a few games and now their fans think they're an authority in RL :lol:

your winning run included Catalans, Leeds, FC, KR and Huddersfield. you played ourselves 5 days after Wembley. Id love to see how a Salford side would fair after a Wembley final, with a five day turn around and 6 of your starting 17 rested :lol: I wouldn't read too much into you 'form' :SUBMISSION:


I think you need to give Salford a little credit. They finished 3rd in the table, above Warrington. Warrington's slide happened well before Wembley so even if you take away the 1 game after Wembley, I still think Salford would have come very close to finishing 3rd while spending significantly less money than Warrington.
Posted by rollin thunder on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:28 pm
rollin thunder Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 587
Rep Position: 30th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 3521
Think Warrington will find some play off form, cas win against a poor Hull flattered them. Think Warrington will start pickup momentum and maybe get to GF
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 78 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,038,95157278,0754,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 07:05
NRL
PENRITH
v
NEWCASTLE
TODAY 09:30
NRL
MANLY
v
CANTERBURY
Thu 4th Jun 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
Fri 5th Jun 09:00
NRL
PENRITH
v
NZ WARRIORS
Fri 5th Jun 10:55
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
v
SOUTHS
Sat 6th Jun 08:30
NRL
PARRAMATTA EELS
v
MANLY
Sat 6th Jun 10:35
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
CRONULLA
Sun 7th Jun 07:05
NRL
CANBERRA
v
NEWCASTLE
Sun 7th Jun 09:30
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
WESTS TIGERS
Mon 8th Jun 07:05
NRL
CANTERBURY
v
ST.GEORGE
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






2