WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Hull Kingston Rovers v London Broncos - 19:45:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Hull Kingston Rovers v London Broncos - 19:45:00

Posted by SaleSlim on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:04 am
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 266
Rep Position: 91st / 77,819

Quiz Score: 0

Spegsdrinkingbuddy wrote:
Hi jean, folks on here think I am you , you must be a good looking brute, do you agree that all games should kick off together on the final day?

I'd hazard a wild guess that's because your posts are extremely Bazza like. So if you aren't that buffoon then you're obviously tragically some sort of a fan of his. :oops:

As for the game, great effort by London. Apologies to any KR/Waley/Hudds fans but I think most people would like to see London make a decent fist of putting a run together in SL for a few seasons to see if they can finally crack it (I'm pretty sure most fans of the above agree as long as it's not their team they're swopping with!).

With Salford having a potential top 2/3 place to play for next week KR may well need to rely on a Wakey win to keep them up. Fantastic final day for the neutral but as a Salford fan I'm bl00dy relieved we're not in the scrap for survival for a refreshing change!!!
Last edited by SaleSlim on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]
Posted by Mild mannered Janitor on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:09 am
Mild mannered Janitor User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 214
Rep Position: 118th / 77,819

Quiz Score: 292

Bull Mania wrote:
Child's looks scared to death in this game.

Quite the opposite.

He controlled the game well and got most big calls right.

I did think it was ironic the rovers fans calling for forward passes when they clearly were not, yet remained strangely quiet when there was a quarterback pass in the build up to a promising rovers attack.
Nil......Zip.....Nothing....ZERO....0
Posted by Spegsdrinkingbuddy on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:25 am
Spegsdrinkingbuddy Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 40
Rep Position: 257th / 77,819

SaleSlim wrote:
I'd hazard a wild guess that's because your posts are extremely Bazza like. So if you aren't that buffoon then you're obviously tragically some sort of a fan of his. :oops:

As for the game, great effort by London. Apologies to any KR/Waley/Hudds fans but I think most people would like to see London make a decent fist of putting a run together in SL for a few seasons to see if they can finally crack it (I'm pretty sure most fans of the above agree as long as it's not their team they're swopping with!).

With Salford having a potential top 2/3 place to play for next week KR may well need to rely on a Wakey win to keep them up. Fantastic final day for the neutral but as a Salford fan I'm bl00dy relieved we're not in the scrap for survival for a refreshing change!!!

I am of odd character mate I will give you that, I suffer with some mental health issues , but I generally mean well but court controversy with posts I write, as for Jean ,yes I admit I find his humour funny ,but I also find the fact that folks can be naive enough to rise to the bait. Anyway back on topic full respect to your club and achievements this season , well played.
Posted by Jake the Peg on Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:50 pm
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 580
Rep Position: 21st / 77,819

Quiz Score: 416

Best team won and I'm glad that london scored that late try (not just because I dislike hull kr) as rovers scored 2 tries off blatant forward passes so justice was done.

I still think they will go down as I can see wakey beating them comfortably next week. Like most teams in the bottom 5, they struggle to string 2 performances together
Posted by Slugger McBatt on Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:09 pm
Slugger McBatt User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 171
Rep Position: 142nd / 77,819

Quiz Score: 36

JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
None of the other games matter because of the poor points for and against differential of London.

The relegation will be decided between London and Wakefield, which ever team loses the Sunday game.

Wrong. Wakey can lose and stay up if either Hull KR or Huddersfield lose too, because of points difference. For Wakey to go down, there have to be three outcomes:
London win
Huddersfield beat Catalans
Hull KR beat Salford
WAKEFIELD TRINITY - MORE ANCIENT. MORE LOYAL.
Posted by Him on Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:11 pm
Him User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 407
Rep Position: 50th / 77,819

Quiz Score: 4

Slugger McBatt wrote:
Wrong. Wakey can lose and stay up if either Hull KR or Huddersfield lose too, because of points difference. For Wakey to go down, there have to be three outcomes:
London win
Hull KR beat Salford

Yep.

Which you’d say Huddersfield are likely to beat Catalans. However I’d be surprised if Hull KR beat Salford.
Posted by Upanunder on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:02 pm
Upanunder User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 215
Rep Position: 117th / 77,819

Slugger McBatt wrote:
London win
Hull KR beat Salford

odds ?