WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Hunslet Win Dramatic Friday Night Lights at London Skolars

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Hunslet Win Dramatic Friday Night Lights at London Skolars

Posted by RLFANS News Hound on Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:29 pm

Reputation Points: 313
Rep Position: 81st / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Hunslet Win Dramatic Friday Night Lights at London Skolars

It wouldn’t be a Challenge Cup final weekend without the now traditional Friday Night Lights encounter at London Skolars, this season the opposition being Betfred League One fourth placed side Hunslet.

The 4G pitch at the New River Stadium in Wood Green, a ten mile drive around the North Circular, always attracts a good following of diehard Rugby League supporters down in the nationals capital to make a weekend of it.

But two important league points were up for grabs as Hunslet looked to cement their play-off spot while a loss would spell the end of the Skolars chase for the play-offs and the second promotion spot for another season.

READ MORE ON THIS STORY...

RLFANS.COM news items are posted in forums where it is thought that they will be of interest to the readership, all comments made below will also be available for viewing through the front page.
Posted by Budgiezilla on Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:57 pm
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 707
Rep Position: 16th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 224

Wish I'd have watched it on Ourleague now....went shopping at Asda instead ! :)
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"