WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The most interesting relegation battle in history

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace The most interesting relegation battle in history

little wayne69 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 5138
Ruune Rebellion wrote:
He does it to me as well. Also wilzay. I think they are the same person

Shouldn't that be to all three of me.

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Posts: 10338
You off to Wembley King Jimmy?
Profit over Lives - The Tory way

dboy wrote:
dboy Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:38 pm
Posts: 3132
Location: Barnsley
Pumpetypump wrote:
I admire your resolution to not dumb down on here. That must be quite painful at times.


I work in education. It's a constant battle.

This includes staff, even high level management, as well as the kids.

When you try to ensure the correct use if language, the ignorant call "pedant"!

Don't get me going...

User avatarGIANTSRL wrote:
GIANTSRL User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15511
Location: Huddersfield
Ruune Rebellion wrote:
He does it to me as well. Also wilzay. I think they are the same person


and chissett :wink:
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

Frosties. wrote:
Frosties. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:24 pm
Posts: 9580
Leeds (-34 - 20) - London A, Salford H, Warrington H.

Wakefield (-109 - 20) - Wigan H, Warrington A, London H.

Huddersfield (-175 - 18) - Hull FC A, St Helens A, Catalan H.

Hull KR (-233 - 18) - Catalan A, London H, Salford A

London (-251 - 18) - Leeds H, Hull KR A, Wakefield A.

The big run in starts now.

User avatarHim wrote:
Him User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2002 9:47 am
Posts: 14966
Location: Campaigning for a deep attacking line
Frosties. wrote:
Leeds (-34 - 20) - London A, Salford H, Warrington H.

Wakefield (-109 - 20) - Wigan H, Warrington A, London H.

Huddersfield (-175 - 18) - Hull FC A, St Helens A, Catalan H.

Hull KR (-233 - 18) - Catalan A, London H, Salford A

London (-251 - 18) - Leeds H, Hull KR A, Wakefield A.

The big run in starts now.

It’s a crazy end to the season.

All 5 of those clubs could foreseeably win all 3 of their remaining fixtures or lose them all or any combination in between.
For Leeds it’s a bit more simple, beat London on Sunday and they’re safe. If they lose it’s all on.

spegs wrote:
spegs Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:38 pm
Posts: 1566
Him wrote:
It’s a crazy end to the season.

All 5 of those clubs could foreseeably win all 3 of their remaining fixtures or lose them all or any combination in between.
For Leeds it’s a bit more simple, beat London on Sunday and they’re safe. If they lose it’s all on.


You are indeed Sherlock Holmes and I claim my £5...
Slugger McBatt User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:09 pm
Posts: 5973
Location: Over there
charlie wrote:
It certainly was due to the Crusaders. I was in the coach house (Cats Bar or whatever it is called now) after the match when the news came through.

Glover and his pals were pished up jumping around shouting "We are Superleague" .


Yes, it definitely wasn't match day when the news was announced as I was at work, and I worked Monday to Friday. I think it was a Wednesday lunchtime.

There was a home game next, and Glover et al came on to the pitch, so it was perhaps then they were in party mood.
EVENTUALLY, WE'LL WIN SOMETHING, ,MAYBE, IF I'M STILL ALIVE THEN

User avatarGIANTSRL wrote:
GIANTSRL User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15511
Location: Huddersfield
can certainly see london beating leeds this weekend leaving giants and hull kr in the bottom two
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
rollin thunder Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 3739
GIANTSRL wrote:
can certainly see london beating leeds this weekend leaving giants and hull kr in the bottom two

If you are a giants or rovers supporter you will be probably wishing that not only do Leeds win but win big and damage Londons points difference out of site, especially Hull Kr whose point difference is very close.

I actually think London may be targeting the Hull kr game as that could be the million pound game for both of them, and then hopefully beat a Wakey side with nothing left to play for. I think it will be between Kr and London, I think Huddersfield will find a win and think Leeds will beat London and one other anyway, and as they have the superior points difference over the sides below them.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Donnyman, reffy, The Silent H, TonyM19 and 143 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,117,5371,59878,4334,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X