WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Wigan Warriors v Wakefield Trinity - 19:45:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Wigan Warriors v Wakefield Trinity - 19:45:00

Posted by snowie on Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:45 am
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 693
Rep Position: 17th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 232

JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
I am an orphan. It is not my fault that I have no family life. But I do have my French clubs, Catalans and Toulouse, that keep me happy.
:DOH:
“The bond between the players is something I’ve never had with any other club. Everyone comes into one and we’re all one group. Whenever we get a new signing, everyone just embraces the culture. It’s what I love about this club and I just can’t wait for the journey ahead.”
the Big Bopper

STAY CALM WE'VE BEEN IN WORSE SITUATIONS
Posted by little wayne69 on Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:19 am
little wayne69 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 493
Rep Position: 37th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
I am an orphan. It is not my fault that I have no family life. But I do have my French clubs, Catalans and Toulouse, that keep me happy.

Now if you'd have said you were illegitimate I would have believed it the way you conduct yourself on here, are the sharkies too embarrassing now they're not doing so well.
Posted by Ruune Rebellion on Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:48 pm
Ruune Rebellion User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 536
Rep Position: 29th / 77,824

little wayne69 wrote:
Now if you'd have said you were illegitimate I would have believed it the way you conduct yourself on here, are the sharkies too embarrassing now they're not doing so well.

What’s wrong with the way he conducts himself? Because his opinion differs from yours. This is what makes me laugh. Both myself and jean have to put up with daily personal attacks from people like you. Have you noticed we never need to resort to childish personal insults like you do?
The Leigh and Wakefield fans mentality......

Say something negative about any other team than theirs - Its an opinion

Say something negative about Leigh and Wakefield - TROLL
Posted by Budgiezilla on Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:12 pm
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 701
Rep Position: 16th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 224

Ruune Rebellion wrote:
What’s wrong with the way he conducts himself? Because his opinion differs from yours. This is what makes me laugh. Both myself and jean have to put up with daily personal attacks from people like you. Have you noticed we never need to resort to childish personal insults like you do?

You both are experts at 'winding up' fans of teams, without getting personal. You/Lebron and Jean have been doing it for one reason, TO GET A REACTION. So don't pretend that you don't expect to receive 'personal insults'.
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"
Posted by Salford red all over on Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:24 pm
Salford red all over User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 148
Rep Position: 160th / 77,824

Ruune Rebellion wrote:

Irony meter just exploded :roll:
Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.

Mary Hemmingway, US journalist,widow of Ernest Hemmingway (1908-1986)

The Stupid Neither Forgive Nor Forget
The Naive Forgive And Forget
The Wise Forgive But Don't Forget

"I am not young enough to know everything"
Oscar Wilde Irish Playwright (1854-1900)

One likes people much better when they're battered down by a prodigious siege of misfortune than when they triumph.

virginia woolf (1882-1941)
Posted by Cokey on Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:57 am
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 888
Rep Position: 7th / 77,824

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Budgiezilla wrote:
You both are experts at 'winding up' fans of teams, without getting personal. You/Lebron and Jean have been doing it for one reason, TO GET A REACTION. So don't pretend that you don't expect to receive 'personal insults'.

:CLAP: :ROCKS: :CLAP:
Posted by JEAN CAPDOUZE on Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:23 am
JEAN CAPDOUZE User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 722
Rep Position: 15th / 77,824

Cokey wrote:
:CLAP: :ROCKS: :CLAP:

"Cokey" and "Budgiezilla" are, along with "RoyBoy29" the members of Leigh's Mutual Admiration Society.
Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021!

Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022!
Posted by Cokey on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:43 am
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 888
Rep Position: 7th / 77,824

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
JEAN CAPDOUZE wrote:
"Cokey" and "Budgiezilla" are, along with "RoyBoy29" the members of Leigh's Mutual Admiration Society.

We are TRUE Leythers unlike your false self.
Posted by little wayne69 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:48 am
little wayne69 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 493
Rep Position: 37th / 77,824

Ruune Rebellion wrote:

You and jean don't have to put up with anything, the contempt shown to you on here is of your own making, opinions are like @rseholes everybody has them, but you don't have genuine opinions just an agenda to wind people up at every opportunity which I find contemptable to be honest, and please feel free to show where I've been insulting towards you.
Posted by reffy on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:07 am
reffy User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 332
Rep Position: 70th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 40

Ruune Rebellion wrote:

You have a large sneer gland which makes you prone to insulting those teams that you deem as interlopers in SL and not fit for purpose. Threads are deflected to either denigrate the clubs that you despise or to praise your favourite ‘foreign’ clubs.
This is the only forum that allows blatant breaches of the AUP, You will soon be talking to yourselves.

Perhaps you should attend a game, you may like it.
PreviousNext