u RLFANS.COM - GAME ON : Wakefield Trinity v Warrington Wolves - 19:45:00 WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Wakefield Trinity v Warrington Wolves - 19:45:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Wakefield Trinity v Warrington Wolves - 19:45:00

Posted by Towns88 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:57 pm
Towns88 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 211
Rep Position: 136th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Posts: 4356
moxi1 wrote:
It’s a weak argument as to why they’re getting steamrolled this evening. I’d still snap your hand off to swap my teams injury situation



Yeah you're right to an extent but you're wrong saying they just had 3 out. Take 6 out of most teams and match them up against a hot saints / wire side and you'll get the top 2 winning , though I agree they should be disappointed with the 28 conceded in 42 minutes. I didn't expect trinity to win tonight but thought they'd be more competitive.
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.
Posted by moxi1 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:03 pm
moxi1 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 102
Rep Position: 223rd / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3865
AS108 wrote:
Huddersfield’s injury problems are completely irrelevant to my point and how is having 7 players missing a weak argument as to why they’re getting steamrolled? That is hands down the most ridiculous post I’ve read.


Huddersfield are another team with a lot of injuries yes. How’s it now 7 injuries? And do these 7 injured players get in to the match day squad?
Posted by fun time frankie on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:03 pm
fun time frankie Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 332
Rep Position: 81st / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 7194
Location: east east hull
AS108 wrote:
Huddersfield’s injury problems are completely irrelevant to my point and how is having 7 players missing a weak argument as to why they’re getting steamrolled? That is hands down the most ridiculous post I’ve read.

Before you start calling posts ridiculous get your facts right he’s not a Huddersfield fan so not referring to there injury list
Posted by AS108 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:08 pm
AS108 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 252
Rep Position: 111th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 pm
Posts: 1024
fun time frankie wrote:
Before you start calling posts ridiculous get your facts right he’s not a Huddersfield fan so not referring to there injury list


Given he keeps banging on about his teams terrible injury list I assumed that team was Huddersfield given they have got a terrible injury list and could only name an 18 man squad. Whoever he supports is irrelevant anyway as it has nothing to do with Wakefield having a lot of players missing.
Posted by moxi1 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:08 pm
moxi1 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 102
Rep Position: 223rd / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3865
Tupou and Johnstone are obvious huge misses, I’ll give wakey that. Any team would miss that strike power, but the other lot are easy replaceable if you’ve a good squad of players. It’s annoying that teams use the injury card as an excuse so much when other teams have far worse problems.

We (rovers) should’ve beat cats last Sunday, could quite easily of used the injury card for the reason we was beat, but in reality it was poor game management that cost us again.
Posted by moxi1 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:09 pm
moxi1 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 102
Rep Position: 223rd / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3865
AS108 wrote:
Given he keeps banging on about his teams terrible injury list I assumed that team was Huddersfield given they have got a terrible injury list and could only name an 18 man squad. Whoever he supports is irrelevant anyway as it has nothing to do with Wakefield having a lot of players missing.


So they’re getting beat because of injuries. Poor squad then - end of discussion.
Posted by fun time frankie on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:22 pm
fun time frankie Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 332
Rep Position: 81st / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 7194
Location: east east hull
AS108 wrote:
Given he keeps banging on about his teams terrible injury list I assumed that team was Huddersfield given they have got a terrible injury list and could only name an 18 man squad. Whoever he supports is irrelevant anyway as it has nothing to do with Wakefield having a lot of players missing.

How many of the 7 missing players would be in the starting 17 personally I’d say 3
einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result
Posted by Towns88 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:29 pm
Towns88 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 211
Rep Position: 136th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Posts: 4356
fun time frankie wrote:
How many of the 7 missing players would be in the starting 17 personally I’d say 3


Probsbly 6. Kirmond the debatable one but TJ and BT for Arundel and Jowitt. Ashurst for crowther, Randall for hirst and play with 2 9s and huby for England. Some may say kirmond for horo too.
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.
Posted by Towns88 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:38 pm
Towns88 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 211
Rep Position: 136th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Posts: 4356
Unreal comeback trinity :BOW:
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.
Posted by AS108 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:46 pm
AS108 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 252
Rep Position: 111th / 78,075

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 pm
Posts: 1024
That’s an unbelievable effort by Wakefield, fair play. As for Warrington, a massively overrated team and that was a pretty shocking collapse.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BRIXTON, ducknumber1, King Street Cat, Moe syslak, Someday, The Devil's Advocate, Traffic and 99 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,039,0921,14578,0754,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
PENRITH
14-14
NEWCASTLE
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
MANLY
32-6
CANTERBURY
Thu 4th Jun 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
Fri 5th Jun 09:00
NRL
PENRITH
v
NZ WARRIORS
Fri 5th Jun 10:55
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
v
SOUTHS
Sat 6th Jun 08:30
NRL
PARRAMATTA EELS
v
MANLY
Sat 6th Jun 10:35
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
CRONULLA
Sun 7th Jun 07:05
NRL
CANBERRA
v
NEWCASTLE
Sun 7th Jun 09:30
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
WESTS TIGERS
Mon 8th Jun 07:05
NRL
CANTERBURY
v
ST.GEORGE
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






2