Printer - An Apology
Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:00 am
Posted by ThePrinter on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:00 am
ThePrinter Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 514
Rep Position: 16th / 77,606

Quiz Score: 0

Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
Just think it’s right to apologise to everyone here for my behaviour over a course of....to be honest a long period of time. Without getting into real personal detail I’ve been going through lots of serious health issues, hospital tests and operations in the last 18/24 months and to be honest has resulted in a lot of grumpy, argumentive posts as a result as I struggle to deal with it.

Again I apologise to anyone I upset or offended either on the VT, the Leeds board or Wakey board. Usually came from being in a bad place at the time. Don’t worry this isn’t a ‘final’ goodbye but at the same time a taking a break from this place, clearly wasn’t helping me, just a place to offload anger and frustration but clearly wasn’t a healthy option.
"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014
Re: Printer - An A
Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:50 am
Posted by TheDreadnought on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:50 am
TheDreadnought User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 268
Rep Position: 51st / 77,606

ThePrinter wrote:
Just think it’s right to apologise to everyone here for my behaviour over a course of....to be honest a long period of time. Without getting into real personal detail I’ve been going through lots of serious health issues, hospital tests and operations in the last 18/24 months and to be honest has resulted in a lot of grumpy, argumentive posts as a result as I struggle to deal with it.

Again I apologise to anyone I upset or offended either on the VT, the Leeds board or Wakey board. Usually came from being in a bad place at the time. Don’t worry this isn’t a ‘final’ goodbye but at the same time a taking a break from this place, clearly wasn’t helping me, just a place to offload anger and frustration but clearly wasn’t a healthy option.

Mate, it’s a forum where you can post your opinion. Not often I agree with what you post however one good thing about you is that you always reply and often makes for a good debate unlike some of the other posters on here.

All the best with whatever it is you’re going through and I hope you beat it. Probably doesn’t mean a right lot coming from the bad boy if the Wakey board “Trinity18” but if there’s anything you need, even if it’s someone to talk to that you don’t remotely know, then feel free to drop me a PM.
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Printer - An Apology
Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:11 am
Posted by rubber duckie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:11 am
rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1281
Rep Position: 1st / 77,606

I apology needed. Never noticed any more from you than anyone else.
once a wire always a wire
Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:41 am
Posted by snowie on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:41 am
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 550
Rep Position: 13th / 77,606

Quiz Score: 232

ThePrinter wrote:

I can see from your apology on here you've had a bad time of it lately, not too similar to me over my last 24 months, having had started a dream business and working with the club selling real ales my health hit a brick wall and virtually stopped me in my tracks, had it not been for my partners I could of lost a my retirement fund and would of been in the mire, its not life threatening but changing so I'm lucky that way, I don't think I'll ever be able to work again that takes some getting used to, the head works but the body just keeps giving in, even to the fact that I struggle to stand and watch a game when its so cold and have to give it a miss.
nothing wrong with a bit of stress reliving but take a bit of time off and look after your self
“The bond between the players is something I’ve never had with any other club. Everyone comes into one and we’re all one group. Whenever we get a new signing, everyone just embraces the culture. It’s what I love about this club and I just can’t wait for the journey ahead.”
the Big Bopper
Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:27 am
Posted by Judder Man on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:27 am
Judder Man User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 118
Rep Position: 127th / 77,606

ThePrinter wrote:

I did sense the argumentive posts lately, hope you are getting on the mend quickly and getting back to the usual constructive forum banter.
The new young dynasty of super saints is coming to a ground near you.
Percival-Lomax--Grace-Thompson-Makinson-Swift-Walmsley, not Eastmond...the future is coming.
Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:39 am
Posted by Towns88 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:39 am
Towns88 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 137
Rep Position: 113th / 77,606

Can anyone tell me why he's banned from posting on his own sides forum ? That doesn't sit well with me. Alright he might be pretty argumentative at times but he's rarely offensive and there's often some substance to his posts .

On a side note, get well soon and I agree, a break from the internet in general is a decent idea.
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.
Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:46 am
Posted by wrencat1873 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:46 am
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 812
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,606

ThePrinter wrote:

You deserve some credit for having the bottle to apologise and I hope that you get through your difficulties.
Personally, I've never seen anything nasty of offensive in your posts and most of us are too thick skinned to take offence.

Hope that your ok and happy to exchange banter any time.

Good luck
Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:52 am
Posted by PopTart on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:52 am
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 605
Rep Position: 8th / 77,606

Always welcome on the Wakefield board mate.
If taking a break helps then great but as said above I've no problem with you or your posts.

Hope you are back on top soon.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am
Posted by Charlie Sheen on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 am
Charlie Sheen User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 344
Rep Position: 31st / 77,606

ThePrinter wrote:

I thought some of your quips directed at LeBron were pretty funny, to be honest.
Either way, I think your ban on the Leeds board is excessive, and it'd be good to have you back on there, but if you've got issues with your health, social media isn't going to help with your mental disposition, especially the way the world is at the moment.

Keep going lad.
King Monkey wrote:
Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good.

At least he'd lose his virginity.
Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:06 am
Posted by Durham Giant on Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:06 am
Durham Giant User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 199
Rep Position: 79th / 77,606

Pm sent to ThePrinter

Who will have some breathing space from the VT but can post on other sites and that should draw a line under this issue regard the moderating.
Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????
Next