WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Salford Reds Devils v Leeds Rhinos - 15:00:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Salford Reds Devils v Leeds Rhinos - 15:00:00

Posted by Marvin on Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:40 am
Marvin User avatar
ADMIN
ADMIN

Reputation Points: 402
Rep Position: 23rd / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

Location: "Don't pretend you want to talk to me, I know you hate me."
GAME ON : Salford Reds Devils v Leeds Rhinos - 15:00:00

GENERAL CHAT ABOUT THE GAME, BUILD UP, THE ACTION AS IT HAPPENS AND AFTERMATH BELOW.
"You think you've got problems, what are you supposed to do if you're a manically depressed robot? No, don't bother to answer that, I'm fifty thousand times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer. It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level."
Posted by rollin thunder on Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:48 am
rollin thunder Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 467
Rep Position: 22nd / 77,648

Close, but leeds to start to click a bit more week on week improvement.
Leeds by 4
Posted by GIANTSRL on Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:50 am
GIANTSRL User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 549
Rep Position: 13th / 77,648

fancy leeds this time to get the win

salford not beaten anyone yet but still wouldnt surprised if they win again but if leeds click today they should win
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Posted by ThePrinter on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:09 pm
ThePrinter Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 542
Rep Position: 15th / 77,648

Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
46-14 to Leeds. Couple of tries to Hurrell, Merrin playing at loose and Lolohea setting up a few and good with the boot.

Still stuff to work on as completion rate wasn’t the best with a bit too much drop ball but we still racked up a big score despite that. Might be a one off but in both halfs we ran in back to back to back tries which isn’t a bad thing IF that is something to can do on a decent frequent basis.

Unlikely we’ll pick up a win at Saints especially with the short turnaround and them having the week off but an encouraging sign today that when the more winnable fixtures come we might do well.
"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014
Posted by easyWire on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:23 pm
easyWire User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 191
Rep Position: 88th / 77,648

Quiz Score: 32

ThePrinter wrote:
46-14 to Leeds. Couple of tries to Hurrell, Merrin playing at loose and Lolohea setting up a few and good with the boot.

Still stuff to work on as completion rate wasn’t the best with a bit too much drop ball but we still racked up a big score despite that. Might be a one off but in both halfs we ran in back to back to back tries which isn’t a bad thing IF that is something to can do on a decent frequent basis.

Unlikely we’ll pick up a win at Saints especially with the short turnaround and them having the week off but an encouraging sign today that when the more winnable fixtures come we might do well.

I thought I was going to get shown up with my opinion that Leeds will be dangerous if they click... thankfully they saved my blushes sooner than expected, and with the added bonus of shunting Warrington to the top of the pile!
Posted by Salford red all over on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:34 pm
Salford red all over User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 107
Rep Position: 138th / 77,648

I'll probably get lambasted but we got slaughtered by the most average Leeds side I've seen in the last twenty or so years.
We were shockingly embarrassing.
Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything.

Mary Hemmingway, US journalist,widow of Ernest Hemmingway (1908-1986)

The Stupid Neither Forgive Nor Forget
The Naive Forgive And Forget
The Wise Forgive But Don't Forget

"I am not young enough to know everything"
Oscar Wilde Irish Playwright (1854-1900)

One likes people much better when they're battered down by a prodigious siege of misfortune than when they triumph.

virginia woolf (1882-1941)
Posted by craig hkr on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:22 pm
craig hkr Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 278
Rep Position: 49th / 77,648

It's hard to know exactly where teams are at the moment?Fancied Leeds to win but not that much of a scudding .i like the look of Salfords backs on paper but today was their first real test as a team. We play Salford next week but will have to be far better than today. Well done Leeds and sets up Fridays tv game nicely
Posted by Biff Tannen on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:41 pm
Biff Tannen User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 204
Rep Position: 80th / 77,648

Salford red all over wrote:
I'll probably get lambasted but we got slaughtered by the most average Leeds side I've seen in the last twenty or so years.

Where were you last season?
What you looking at?....Butt Head!!
Posted by SaleSlim on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:45 pm
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 210
Rep Position: 77th / 77,648

Salford red all over wrote:

Leeds weren't bad to be fair but we were atrocious for a spell in both halves. 2 penalties straight from kick off, multiple missed tackles, dropped ball and just a really poor effort from.us. Strange thing is we were in the game until Turgut got binned with 28 mins left. Still no idea what the sin-binnjng was for (looked like ongoing man-bags tbh) but no excuse for the capitulation after that. Just basic, dumb errors which made us look worse than we are and Leeds a lot better than they are.

Can't even blame the ref although he couldn't be ar$ed bothering to enforce the 10m rule which was a joke.tbh.
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]