WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ricky Wilby claims to have ¬£5 million bond

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Ricky Wilby claims to have £5 million bond

Posted by Call Me God on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:38 am
Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 849
Rep Position: 4th / 77,662

Quiz Score: 0

Ornery Optimist wrote:
Jason Moore.His company went into liquidation. Info

And it would seem that Ricky Wilby doesn't have the green light to join in 2020, but he is instead trying to whip up anti RFL fervour if his pipe dream is rejected.....as much as I hate the RL media and League Express in particular, I'll take them over a radio show broadcast by fat middle aged men out of The Game Caller's nan's garage. :CRAZY:

I'm starting to hope they get the nod now, because when it goes down the plughole it'll be the end of this insane "North American" farce.......here's the anthems at the USA Jamaica game last weekend......5,000 average gates :roll:
JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:
Posted by Call Me God on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:00 am
Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:
Posted by the artist on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:05 pm
the artist User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 126
Rep Position: 144th / 77,662

Quiz Score: 84

Call Me God wrote:
And it would seem that Ricky Wilby doesn't have the green light to join in 2020, but he is instead trying to whip up anti RFL fervour if his pipe dream is rejected.....as much as I hate the RL media and League Express in particular, I'll take them over a radio show broadcast by fat middle aged men out of The Game Caller's nan's garage. :CRAZY:

I'm starting to hope they get the nod now, because when it goes down the plughole it'll be the end of this insane "North American" farce.......here's the anthems at the USA Jamaica game last weekend......5,000 average gates :roll:

so do you think the likes of the USA Canada Chile and jamaica should be playing RL? or should be just go back to GB Aus NZ and France?
The referee's indecision is final
Posted by Call Me God on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:43 pm
Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

the artist wrote:
so do you think the likes of the USA Canada Chile and jamaica should be playing RL? or should be just go back to GB Aus NZ and France?

Every nation that has a desire should be playing, but this is a gym teacher from Huddersfield thinking 5 million will cover 3 years by which stage NY will be profitable based on 5k gates in a 25k seat arena in a city with no Pedigree.....its a pipedream and one that could hurt the sport.

Previous