WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2019 Player Ins & Outs

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace 2019 Player Ins & Outs

Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:27 pm  

User avatarSaleSlim wrote:
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 1351
My Mate Ronnie wrote:
Chris Atkin Hull KR to Salford .


Source Jean?

Wigan local rag claiming Sarginson to Salford next season. Definitely happy with that if it's true. Just hope Jacko isn't part of the deal...

Would be gutting to lose our star halves just as we manage to sign a top quality centre to feed off them. :(
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]
Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:42 pm  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19669
Location: Back in Hull.
SaleSlim wrote:
Source Jean?

Wigan local rag claiming Sarginson to Salford next season. Definitely happy with that if it's true. Just hope Jacko isn't part of the deal...

Would be gutting to lose our star halves just as we manage to sign a top quality centre to feed off them. :(


Which top quality centre have you signed, after Sarginson will you sign another centre?
Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:16 pm  

User avatarSaleSlim wrote:
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 1351
Dave K. wrote:
Which top quality centre have you signed, after Sarginson will you sign another centre?


Ah I see what you did there. Too clever for me old bean! :lol:

I'm a Salford fan chief.... I'd consider someone who has played 3 internationals for England to be in that bracket tbh and an upgrade on what we've got. Having said that Leroy Cudjoe played 10 games for England so that kinda dispels my theory somewhat :D

Besides we all have to scrabble around for scraps seeing as 'Ull have nicked all the best centres in Super League. :wink:
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]
Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:34 pm  

User avatarWanderer wrote:
Wanderer User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:48 pm
Posts: 55776
Location: Doncaster
SaleSlim wrote:
Wigan local rag claiming Sarginson to Salford next season. Definitely happy with that if it's true. Just hope Jacko isn't part of the deal...

Would be gutting to lose our star halves just as we manage to sign a top quality centre to feed off them. :(

I would guess that Atkin is Hastings replacement?
Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:50 pm  

User avatarTigerade wrote:
Tigerade User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 5056
Location: WF10 - just a small town in Wakefield
Salford not confirmed the signings of Dan Sarginson and Chris Atkin yet. But great comment from Salford CEO Ian Blease here:-

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... by-2987419

“We’ve got a couple (of new signings) over the line already, But I just think with what’s happened to us in the last couple of weeks, with people doing interviews and parading the shirt, I’m not sure it’s in the best taste. I’m a bit more respectful than that. I understand people can go for our players, but I think they should have a bit more class when the player is still with his current employer.
I’ve no problem with an announcement, but I think for the good of the game… All you can see is the negativity on social media when it happens. Even fans from other clubs saying ‘this is not right’. I sort of know where they’re coming from. I would expect the player to have a bit more respect for their current employer as well.”

Looks like a little dig at Wigan and Hull FC.
Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:10 pm  
LifeLongHKRFan User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 2139
Harvey Livett to Hull KR initial 1 month loan.
Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:10 pm  

User avatarNickyKiss wrote:
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:38 am
Posts: 23927
Location: WIGAN
SaleSlim wrote:
Ah I see what you did there. Too clever for me old bean! :lol:

I'm a Salford fan chief.... I'd consider someone who has played 3 internationals for England to be in that bracket tbh and an upgrade on what we've got. Having said that Leroy Cudjoe played 10 games for England so that kinda dispels my theory somewhat :D

Besides we all have to scrabble around for scraps seeing as 'Ull have nicked all the best centres in Super League. :wink:


Sarginson is a top class fullback and a decent centre. He’s had the opportunity to play in his best position at Wigan for about 12-15 games at the end of 2016. In that time he was our best player over that period and probably should’ve got the Harry Sunderland award in the Grand Final. His next opportunity to play fullback came last week at HKR when he put in a MOM performance and followed it up with another huge effort at fullback on Friday at Leeds.

Unless he’s been given guarantees he’ll play in his best position at Salford (which looks unlikely given you have Evalds) then I personally think he’s going to the wrong club. His career has been wasted in a lot of ways at centre.
Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:04 pm  
My Mate Ronnie User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:20 am
Posts: 604
Daniel Murray from Salford to Hull Kingston Rovers
Harvey Livett from Warrington to Hull Kingston Rovers
Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:37 pm  

User avatarSaleSlim wrote:
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 1351
NickyKiss wrote:
Sarginson is a top class fullback and a decent centre. He’s had the opportunity to play in his best position at Wigan for about 12-15 games at the end of 2016. In that time he was our best player over that period and probably should’ve got the Harry Sunderland award in the Grand Final. His next opportunity to play fullback came last week at HKR when he put in a MOM performance and followed it up with another huge effort at fullback on Friday at Leeds.

Unless he’s been given guarantees he’ll play in his best position at Salford (which looks unlikely given you have Evalds) then I personally think he’s going to the wrong club. His career has been wasted in a lot of ways at centre.


Tbh I can't recall seeing Sarginson at FB so will take your word for it but he's not the shabbiest centre in SL by a long way. There have been rumours of Evalds to Cas for a while now so maybe coming in to replace Niall? Would be sad to see him leave as he's a youth product of ours (yes he's a Fax lad before anyone says it!) but were used to losing our young talent at Salford so we'll just add him to the long list of talented youngsters we've lost and move on as per usual.
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]
Re: 2019 Player Ins & Outs Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:17 am  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19669
Location: Back in Hull.
SaleSlim wrote:
Ah I see what you did there. Too clever for me old bean! :lol:

I'm a Salford fan chief.... I'd consider someone who has played 3 internationals for England to be in that bracket tbh and an upgrade on what we've got. Having said that Leroy Cudjoe played 10 games for England so that kinda dispels my theory somewhat :D

Besides we all have to scrabble around for scraps seeing as 'Ull have nicked all the best centres in Super League. :wink:


Only a bit of fun, think he is a decent player, certainly not international class and there are few above him such as Connor, Gildart, Percival and Lyne, but a good SL signing who will improve your side.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: burtonsrlfc, childofthenorthern, shadrack, Someday, supersport and 77 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,057,1441,06478,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts