WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Are Leigh destined for League 1?

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Are Leigh destined for League 1?

Re: Are Leigh destined for League 1? Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:00 pm  

Mr Dog wrote:
Mr Dog Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

maurice wrote:
Leigh have a big creditor its called derek, he is owed 1.3m in loans. He therefore controls the process and the outstanding contracts would get f'all. He has stated that if we need a newco it will be debt free and 100k in the bank from him, there was no debt to HMRC a situation now frowned on so I don't know what punishment the RFL will place on newco, but it took 3 admins and huge HMRC debts to penalise Bradford points. The choice facing the players is hold out force administration and get nothing or take the pay off on the table, I understand the pay off is similar to Admin fees. That's how it is, not stating its right but reality is something or nothing for the 2 players

No he's not. AB Sundecks are Leigh's big creditor.
Re: Are Leigh destined for League 1? Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:42 am  

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Mr Dog wrote:

Sponsor..
Re: Are Leigh destined for League 1? Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:14 am  
LifeLongHKRFan User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Mr Dog wrote:

Who are owned by Derek.
Re: Are Leigh destined for League 1? Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:18 pm  
Ste100Centurions User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Vikingsufferer wrote:
Wow 80k a year. Heard Widnes want him

Does Widnes need a seat to be thoroughly warmed ?
Re: Are Leigh destined for League 1? Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:17 pm  
Ste100Centurions User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

It's Kevin Larroyer I really feel for, this is twice in recent times he has been shafted with K.R being the 1st after their MPG & now Leigh.
Despite the meltdown after 4th place wasn't achieved he has continued to play hard & give 100%, I really hope he gets something out of the Club & finds a new Club & decent deal soon !
Re: Are Leigh destined for League 1? Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:34 pm  

User avatarCall Me God wrote:
Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Ste100Centurions wrote:
It's Kevin Larroyer I really feel for, this is twice in recent times he has been shafted with K.R being the 1st after their MPG & now Leigh.
Despite the meltdown after 4th place wasn't achieved he has continued to play hard & give 100%, I really hope he gets something out of the Club & finds a new Club & decent deal soon !

Tell Kevin to Give Danny Ward a call........we like players who play hard no matter what and we'll need his like next year (and it's closer to home)
JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:
Re: Are Leigh destined for League 1? Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:12 pm  

User avatarBudgiezilla wrote:
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Ste100Centurions wrote:

He's from the Toulouse region ain't he, would be a great signing for them.
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"
Re: Are Leigh destined for League 1? Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:07 am  

User avatarthefaxfanman wrote:
thefaxfanman User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Larroyer to fax the latest rumour
In Grix, We Trust

'LET ONLY THOSE WHO ENTER DO SO WITH PRIDE AND A DETERMINATION TO UPHOLD THE FINE TRADITION OF THE CLUB' - THRUM HALL DRESSING ROOM PLAQUE
Re: Are Leigh destined for League 1? Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:08 pm  

User avatarCall Me God wrote:
Call Me God User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

thefaxfanman wrote:
Larroyer to fax the latest rumour

Grear signing if true.... Fax will be in the mix again in 2019
JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:
Re: Are Leigh destined for League 1? Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:42 pm  

Mr Dog wrote:
Mr Dog Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

atomic wrote:
Sponsor..

They are THE MAJOR CREDITOR. Check out the last published accounts to the end of November 2017. Owed over £900k then and the debt will have grown in 2018.
PreviousNext