WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - I am going somewhere, where can I watch the rugby/Sky in...?

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace I am going somewhere, where can I watch the rugby/Sky in...?

Rhinoshaund III User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Any recommendations for Playa Blanca, Lanzarote to watch the CC Final Saturday?
Never Underestimate A Rhino

Challenge Cup Winners 1909–10, 1922–23, 1931–32, 1935–36, 1940–41, 1941–42, 1956–57, 1967–68, 1976–77, 1977–78, 1999, 2014, 2015, 2020
Superleague Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017
Championship Winners 1960–61, 1968–69, 1971–72
World Club Champions 2005, 2008, 2012
Premiership Winners 1974–75, 1978–79
SL League Leaders 2004, 2009, 2015

BESTY wrote:
BESTY Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Central London for the opening double header? anywhere between Kings Cross and Waterloo but preferably Waterloo area or close reach please.
easty wrote"If you want to watch the best R.L players in the country then at the moment you'll be choosing Leeds or Hull F.C. If you want to watch your R.L in one of the best stadiums in the country you'll be again wanting Hull F.C."

User avatarSaleSlim wrote:
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Anyone suggest any Sports Bars in Valencia that might have Sky Sports to watch the Leeds-Bradford game this Sunday?

Looks like there are a few Irish bars but not overly keen on paying ridiculous beer prices as you often do in "traditional" Irish boozers!
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

kyassor wrote:
kyassor Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Any suggestions for watching RL in Las Vegas?
I'm a happy depressive - the glass is half empty but the bar is open.

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
kyassor wrote:
Any suggestions for watching RL in Las Vegas?

I very much doubt you'll find any RL anywhere. The time difference of 8 hours means it will be 3.45am in the morning also. I would reccomend having a streaming app on your phone/ tablet and get a decent internet connection and see how you go. Good luck :thumb:

kyassor wrote:
kyassor Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Cokey wrote:
I very much doubt you'll find any RL anywhere. The time difference of 8 hours means it will be 3.45am in the morning also. I would reccomend having a streaming app on your phone/ tablet and get a decent internet connection and see how you go. Good luck :thumb:

Thanks, I've not seen any on previous visits despite there being plenty of sports bars with multiple screens but haven't been looking either. The time difference is the other way so a 7:45pm kick off here will be 11:45am over there so the timing would be good if it is actually shown anywhere - but I guess if no US tv broadcaster has signed up for it, it won't be shown. I have laptop and VPN to use if needed.
I'm a happy depressive - the glass is half empty but the bar is open.

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
kyassor wrote:
Thanks, I've not seen any on previous visits despite there being plenty of sports bars with multiple screens but haven't been looking either. The time difference is the other way so a 7:45pm kick off here will be 11:45am over there so the timing would be good if it is actually shown anywhere - but I guess if no US tv broadcaster has signed up for it, it won't be shown. I have laptop and VPN to use if needed.

Yeah my bad. All the best all the same. :thumb:
Moving Forward User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Heading to Edinburgh and would like to watch Wire vs Leeds on 14th October. Amy suggestions?

Thanks
Yed wrote:
A player who scores a hatrick in a final against the current SL champions will always have a place in Wire history

ball-in-hand wrote:
ball-in-hand Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

wakefield tactics when they have the ball...

1.pass it to the next man and stand and watch him get tackled.
2 play the ball .
3 .repeat step 1 ( 4 more times )
4. Kick straight to the opposition full back.
If I was short sighted I could become a referee!

Vic Mackie wrote:
Vic Mackie Stevo's Armpit

Very sloppy performance last night a lot of it being down to our selves not respecting the ball but also credit to Cas who really had a go.

Positives were Leeming, Seumanufagai, Prior, Lui and Martin.

Hurrell is looking much more at home on the right. Martin has got got some good consistency going in his game at the moment. Smith showed some good touches aside from the bomb on HT.
Previous