WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - I am going somewhere, where can I watch the rugby/Sky in...?

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace I am going somewhere, where can I watch the rugby/Sky in...?

Rhinoshaund III User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 pm
Posts: 971
Any recommendations for Playa Blanca, Lanzarote to watch the CC Final Saturday?
Image

Never Underestimate A Rhino

Challenge Cup Winners 1909–10, 1922–23, 1931–32, 1935–36, 1940–41, 1941–42, 1956–57, 1967–68, 1976–77, 1977–78, 1999, 2014, 2015
Superleague Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017
Championship Winners 1960–61, 1968–69, 1971–72
World Club Champions 2005, 2008, 2012
Premiership Winners 1974–75, 1978–79
SL League Leaders 2004, 2009, 2015

BESTY wrote:
BESTY Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:40 am
Posts: 2515
Central London for the opening double header? anywhere between Kings Cross and Waterloo but preferably Waterloo area or close reach please.
easty wrote"If you want to watch the best R.L players in the country then at the moment you'll be choosing Leeds or Hull F.C. If you want to watch your R.L in one of the best stadiums in the country you'll be again wanting Hull F.C."

User avatarSaleSlim wrote:
SaleSlim User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 1343
Anyone suggest any Sports Bars in Valencia that might have Sky Sports to watch the Leeds-Bradford game this Sunday?

Looks like there are a few Irish bars but not overly keen on paying ridiculous beer prices as you often do in "traditional" Irish boozers!
quote="Ruune Rebellion"]No. That’s what you said you idiot which is why you are sexiest lol. Give up you sexiest Imbecile[/quote]

kyassor wrote:
kyassor Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:06 pm
Posts: 522
Any suggestions for watching RL in Las Vegas?
I'm a happy depressive - the glass is half empty but the bar is open.

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 9050
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
kyassor wrote:
Any suggestions for watching RL in Las Vegas?


I very much doubt you'll find any RL anywhere. The time difference of 8 hours means it will be 3.45am in the morning also. I would reccomend having a streaming app on your phone/ tablet and get a decent internet connection and see how you go. Good luck :thumb:
Image

kyassor wrote:
kyassor Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:06 pm
Posts: 522
Cokey wrote:
I very much doubt you'll find any RL anywhere. The time difference of 8 hours means it will be 3.45am in the morning also. I would reccomend having a streaming app on your phone/ tablet and get a decent internet connection and see how you go. Good luck :thumb:

Thanks, I've not seen any on previous visits despite there being plenty of sports bars with multiple screens but haven't been looking either. The time difference is the other way so a 7:45pm kick off here will be 11:45am over there so the timing would be good if it is actually shown anywhere - but I guess if no US tv broadcaster has signed up for it, it won't be shown. I have laptop and VPN to use if needed.
I'm a happy depressive - the glass is half empty but the bar is open.

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 9050
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
kyassor wrote:
Thanks, I've not seen any on previous visits despite there being plenty of sports bars with multiple screens but haven't been looking either. The time difference is the other way so a 7:45pm kick off here will be 11:45am over there so the timing would be good if it is actually shown anywhere - but I guess if no US tv broadcaster has signed up for it, it won't be shown. I have laptop and VPN to use if needed.


Yeah my bad. All the best all the same. :thumb:
Image
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barbed Wire, BRIXTON, davids, giddyupoldfella, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jack Burton, LyndsayGill, The Devil's Advocate, Towns88, Upanunder, warriorweed, Willzay, wire-flyer, Yippee try yay and 103 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,053,2801,19178,1424,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts