RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Pretty shabby
Pretty shabby : Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:11 pm  
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/64041096

This really makes the game look tin pot.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/64041096

This really makes the game look tin pot.
Re: Pretty shabby : Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:01 am  
It doesn't look great, but not sure why it has been reported again when it happened months ago.

Unless, "I'm quitting League to go play Union" was too big a story for BBC to miss...

(A really good example of why you should always read the small print on an insurance form)
Re: Pretty shabby : Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:41 pm  
Hopie wrote:
It doesn't look great, but not sure why it has been reported again when it happened months ago.

Unless, "I'm quitting League to go play Union" was too big a story for BBC to miss...

(A really good example of why you should always read the small print on an insurance form)

I know that every single rugby league fan bar me has that massive chip on their shoulder that everyone is against rugby league but come on, the BBC has done more than any single media outlet to promote the game and put it in a good light.

Put your pitch fork down.
Re: Pretty shabby : Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:53 pm  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
I know that every single rugby league fan bar me has that massive chip on their shoulder that everyone is against rugby league but come on, the BBC has done more than any single media outlet to promote the game and put it in a good light.

Put your pitch fork down.

The subtle things like the ‘bar me’ are what I really enjoy :lol: