RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
23 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Covid
Re: Covid Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:02 pm  
Re: Covid
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:02 pm  

User avatarJukesays wrote:
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 7346
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
Member for 18 years
Warrior Winger wrote:
Okay, so we are 61 pages in now and I have read every post (more fool me) but can anyone tell me what is the actual point of the thread and what is the debate about as I am really lost with it all now.

Are we objecting/supporting the vaccine, or is it about mandatory vaccination, who has lied about what, or is it one of those threads that someone starts to see just how long they can keep it going.

Someone please put me out of my misery


Same here - Hence why I keep asking for a simple statement as to what peoples issues are put as simply as possible (But I don't seem to get a reply)
Right at the beginning it seemed to be the argument was about whether Vaccines worked etc. and if there was any deviation from that it was about whether Younger people should have it.
IMO - I think the evidence has proved that it works (And before anyone jumps down my throat and quotes "X" have died etc. that have been vaccinated, Yes we know, but statistically you are many times less likely to be seriously ill/die if your vaccinated in all age groups).

There seem to be some people upset about the Government lying (I would say yes they are liars and there's no-one hates them more than me - However being liars and corrupt about one thing doesn't mean they are that about everything)
Some people seem to think that the MSM (Still can't believe I've used that phrase again) are scaring/lying etc. - when in reality it seems to be that people on either side of the argument tend to be ok with the MSM saying things if they agree with them, yet go apoplectic if they don't agree with it! Cheap argument IMO
There seems to be a split in the above were some people are getting info from other sources, that people like me aren't as trusting with and in a lot of instances (Again I will stress IMO) are nut jobs and equally if not more lying/pushing their agendas

The question now seems to be about Mandates etc.
99% seem to be in agreement that they shouldn't be mandated - however a split over if companies/sports clubs/health organisations have the right to mandate for employment

I'm a little bit in the middle on this - however if I have to come down on side, I'd say that I think those organisations have a right to employ/admit who they want - We can't claim freedom of choice one way and not the other.
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!

"The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth."

Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club
Re: Covid Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:05 pm  
Re: Covid
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:05 pm  

User avatarJukesays wrote:
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 7346
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
Member for 18 years
muttywhitedog wrote:
It was about the potential impact on the start of the season, and whether or not spectators would be allowed in. It then became a pro/anti vax debate, and freedom of choice, and then progressed to whether it is ok for pro-vaxers to have the freedom of choice not to share close proximity with the aniti vaxers.

Usual drills here - anti vaxers want to be able to go wherever they want without a thought for those who dont want them anywhere near them because freedom of choice only works one way.

Have I summed it up ok for you?


Much better than me :lol:
Maybe Eric Clapton does have a point? :roll:

The irony of claiming people who get the vaccine are hypnotised whilst ignoring how his own theories and ideas are obtained & distributed is astounding IMO. Josh Rogan etc being an example.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 9ab5f3095f
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
muttywhitedog wrote:
It was about the potential impact on the start of the season, and whether or not spectators would be allowed in. It then became a pro/anti vax debate, and freedom of choice, and then progressed to whether it is ok for pro-vaxers to have the freedom of choice not to share close proximity with the aniti vaxers.

Usual drills here - anti vaxers want to be able to go wherever they want without a thought for those who dont want them anywhere near them because freedom of choice only works one way.

Have I summed it up ok for you?


Much better than me :lol:
Maybe Eric Clapton does have a point? :roll:

The irony of claiming people who get the vaccine are hypnotised whilst ignoring how his own theories and ideas are obtained & distributed is astounding IMO. Josh Rogan etc being an example.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 9ab5f3095f
I don't know whether to laugh or cry
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!

"The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth."

Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club
Re: Covid Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:27 pm  
Re: Covid
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:27 pm  
Warrior Winger User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:25 pm
Posts: 233
Member for 17 years
muttywhitedog wrote:
It was about the potential impact on the start of the season, and whether or not spectators would be allowed in. It then became a pro/anti vax debate, and freedom of choice, and then progressed to whether it is ok for pro-vaxers to have the freedom of choice not to share close proximity with the aniti vaxers.

Usual drills here - anti vaxers want to be able to go wherever they want without a thought for those who dont want them anywhere near them because freedom of choice only works one way.

Have I summed it up ok for you?


Ah right I see, so back on topic, I dont think it will impac the start of the season, im double jabbed and boosted
Re: Covid Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:08 pm  
Re: Covid
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:08 pm  

WiganRL12345 wrote:
WiganRL12345 Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:47 pm
Posts: 71
Member for L 0 years
Jukesays wrote:
So basically if anyone else says anything that doesn't suit your arguement it's heresay, not really relevant, or twisted facts and figures.?

There was no need for any more context than what was given
You are vastly times more like to be seriously ill, or die, from covid without the vaccines cine than with it.
And as a slight aside no one ever said that vaccines stopped anyone from getting it or passing it on, but it does reduce the likelihood of transmission and getting it.

If I was dying I would get medical attention from a doctor or nurse with Ebola, doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer one that hasn't

I think I've seen one person say they would hold them down etc. And give them the vaccine, if that poster is half as perplexed as I've been I can understand their frustration.

But in reality that was 1 post, 50 pages past the original point, which I still can't get my head round because.you and quite a few.others seemed to be arguing differently back then, that vaccines do or don't work. Iirc there was.lots of counter arguments saying they didn't etc, and certainly in different age groups.

However if the argument had now come down to this last point then I'm fine and we can put this to bed hopefully

We have most people saying that everyone has the choice to be vaccinated or not?

Whilst we have a disagreement if employers/premise owners have the right to choose to employ said vaccinated/non-vaccinated

If that's the case, then I think we can talk for another 100pages on that 1 point.

I myself, as do 99% of people I can see on here (so don't make out that because 1.person said something we are all for mandatory vaccinations for all) are all for choice.

But we have a split on whether businesses, health sectors rtc. have the right to choose whether to employ them? Or let them into their premises/events.

And if that is the case, then its a thousand miles from were the disagreement was 30 pages ago. Funny how goalposts move


No, that’s not what I said at all, my point about facts/figures/statistics is that they can be represented whatever way you want to push a certain agenda. All that I have ever asked when people have posted them is to explain the context behind them and if people don’t know that and just post for the sake of it or because they found it in the MSM (I know you like that acronym :lol: ) then I can’t really comment on that information.

Take the “up to 90% of patients in ICU are unvaccinated” that’s a shocking statistic and headline to read but in the grand scheme of things it could be 9/10 patients in one hospital are unvaccinated and all other patients in all the other hospitals are. I am not saying that is the case but you get my point, that fact on its own tells us nothing.

I’m not really sure how I have argued differently before, I can’t recall I have ever said vaccines don’t work and my stance has always been I don’t think the vaccine is right for everyone. However, to be clear I have never once suggested to anyone to not get the vaccine as that would be hypocritical of me to do so.

Regarding employers mandating whether that’s NHS, corporate firms or Wigan Warriors I again don’t agree with that and is my opinion.
Re: Covid Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:26 pm  
Re: Covid
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:26 pm  
sergeant pepper User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 3008
Location: In the sky with diamonds
Member for 10 years
WiganRL12345 wrote:

I’m not really sure how I have argued differently before, I can’t recall I have ever said vaccines don’t work and my stance has always been I don’t think the vaccine is right for everyone. However, to be clear I have never once suggested to anyone to not get the vaccine as that would be hypocritical of me to do so.

Regarding employers mandating whether that’s NHS, corporate firms or Wigan Warriors I again don’t agree with that and is my opinion.


Your opinion is wrong then. For far too long now (& across all walks of life and not just covid), we've put too much emphasis on not upsetting peoples opinions, no matter how stupid they are or how much of a danger they are.

Apart from if the vaccine was to cause you serious harm, what good reason is there not to have it and why should it be left to individuals to make the decision?

There's loads of examples in life where personal choice is taken away, simply because it's what's best for the individual and society. You have to to school, you can't drink and drive, you can't legally do drugs, you can't do certain jobs without qualifications - all of them + more take away the choice of a person to do what they want. Why?

This vaccine helps fight COViD. A disease that's ravaged through every part of society, across the world. Deaths, job losses, isolation, education, sport etc all paying the price. Quite simply - everyone should be forced to have the vaccine as it helps reduce the impact of the disease. It really is that simple. You'd think after 2 years of upheaval it would be clear as day, but no there's always someone who bleats on about their rights or plays the victim card.
20 LEAGUE TITLES
19 CHALLENGE CUPS
3 WORLD TITLES
SAYS IT ALL REALLY
Re: Covid Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:44 pm  
Re: Covid
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:44 pm  

WiganRL12345 wrote:
WiganRL12345 Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:47 pm
Posts: 71
Member for L 0 years
sergeant pepper wrote:
Your opinion is wrong then. For far too long now (& across all walks of life and not just covid), we've put too much emphasis on not upsetting peoples opinions, no matter how stupid they are or how much of a danger they are.

Apart from if the vaccine was to cause you serious harm, what good reason is there not to have it and why should it be left to individuals to make the decision?

There's loads of examples in life where personal choice is taken away, simply because it's what's best for the individual and society. You have to to school, you can't drink and drive, you can't legally do drugs, you can't do certain jobs without qualifications - all of them + more take away the choice of a person to do what they want. Why?

This vaccine helps fight COViD. A disease that's ravaged through every part of society, across the world. Deaths, job losses, isolation, education, sport etc all paying the price. Quite simply - everyone should be forced to have the vaccine as it helps reduce the impact of the disease. It really is that simple. You'd think after 2 years of upheaval it would be clear as day, but no there's always someone who bleats on about their rights or plays the victim card.


Not sure how an opinion can be wrong it’s an opinion not factual.

However, to elaborate on what you say and the loads of examples where personal choice is taken away I will say you are wrong.

Going to school - You don’t have to ‘go’ to school there is no law to enforce that
Drink and drive - Whilst it’s against the law to drive above the legal limit people can and do decide to do that. No way am I condoning it
Taking drugs - Again against the law but people choose to do so, also what is illegal in the UK is legal in other countries
Jobs without qualifications? Fair enough but slightly different to putting something in your body as a person picking a career has endless other opportunities whereas, someone being forced to to have a vaccine they don’t want doesn’t.

By the way please show me where I have ‘played’ the victim card.
Re: Covid Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:50 pm  
Re: Covid
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:50 pm  

User avatarEgg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 3481
Location: Watching Rugby League
Member for 9 years
There are definitely laws about going to school.

Just to throw it out there....

In certain professions you need to undergo regular medicals in order to remain in employment. Perhaps we should do away with them because someone may wish to eat a chippy tea 7 days a week?
Re: Covid Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:57 pm  
Re: Covid
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:57 pm  
sergeant pepper User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 3008
Location: In the sky with diamonds
Member for 10 years
WiganRL12345 wrote:
Not sure how an opinion can be wrong it’s an opinion not factual.

However, to elaborate on what you say and the loads of examples where personal choice is taken away I will say you are wrong.

Going to school - You don’t have to ‘go’ to school there is no law to enforce that
Drink and drive - Whilst it’s against the law to drive above the legal limit people can and do decide to do that. No way am I condoning it
Taking drugs - Again against the law but people choose to do so, also what is illegal in the UK is legal in other countries
Jobs without qualifications? Fair enough but slightly different to putting something in your body as a person picking a career has endless other opportunities whereas, someone being forced to to have a vaccine they don’t want doesn’t.

By the way please show me where I have ‘played’ the victim card.


You have a special talent for not answering questions...

What possible reason (apart from threat to your life) is there not to make everyone have the vaccine?

Of course an opinion can be wrong btw and that's exactly what's wrong with society. You can have an opinion that the earth is flat, doesn't mean it's correct and that you shouldn't be told that in unequivocal terms. Even if that upsets sensitivities.

Every anti vax person is playing the victim card. The "my choice", "my body my rights" BS that keeps getting spouted. It's selfishness of the highest order.
20 LEAGUE TITLES
19 CHALLENGE CUPS
3 WORLD TITLES
SAYS IT ALL REALLY
Re: Covid Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:59 pm  
Re: Covid
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:59 pm  
sergeant pepper User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 3008
Location: In the sky with diamonds
Member for 10 years
Egg Chasing wrote:
There are definitely laws about going to school.

Just to throw it out there....

In certain professions you need to undergo regular medicals in order to remain in employment. Perhaps we should do away with them because someone may wish to eat a chippy tea 7 days a week?


He's being pedantic (who'd have thought it). You need to be in education from the age of 5. You don't need to "go" to a school for it.

Sums up the whole argument and moving goal posts to suit a small section of a narrative.
20 LEAGUE TITLES
19 CHALLENGE CUPS
3 WORLD TITLES
SAYS IT ALL REALLY
Re: Covid Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:08 pm  
Re: Covid
Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:08 pm  

User avatarEgg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 3481
Location: Watching Rugby League
Member for 9 years
sergeant pepper wrote:
He's being pedantic (who'd have thought it). You need to be in education from the age of 5. You don't need to "go" to a school for it.

Sums up the whole argument and moving goal posts to suit a small section of a narrative.


True
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alffi_7, Bad Leg Strikes, Big Steve, Cherry toffee, CJamesy, CobraCraig, Edinburgh Warrior, Egg Chasing, endoman, Euclid, Froggy, Google [Bot], Grimmy, Jason65, jaws1, Moe syslak, NickyKiss, Phuzzy, Pugsley Snr, Rogues Gallery, The pieman, WWste and 334 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wigan Warriors


RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
23758
3m
Wigan peerless
Euclid
12
3m
CCF match discussion
Big Steve
9
4m
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
23121
5m
BorisGate - A Christmas Cover Up
Scarlet Pimp
683
22m
Game - Song Titles 20212
Wanderer
8451
50m
Coleman gone
bulls2487
5
51m
Kear Outand now gone
bulls2487
241
53m
Bentley
Trebor1
5
54m
2022 Injuries & Suspensions
ArthurClues
236
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
15s
Jake Connor
bonaire
91
25s
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
23121
25s
Kyle Amor
Wires71
29
28s
Perfect Eagles Homecoming As They Beat The Vikings
RLFANS News
1
32s
CCF match discussion
Big Steve
9
37s
Bentley
Trebor1
5
38s
Kear Outand now gone
bulls2487
241
38s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
23758
40s
Travel to Spurs
Edinburgh Wa
21
54s
York city knights
chazzerboy
16
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Coleman gone
bulls2487
5
TODAY
Bentley
Trebor1
5
TODAY
Perfect Eagles Homecoming As They Beat The Vikings
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Wigans 150 year film
Rogues Galle
1
TODAY
Plays from the scrum
captaincavem
6
TODAY
Wigan peerless
Euclid
12
TODAY
Dons 1994-95 Highlights
GeoffRoebuck
1
Random Topics selected.
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD
19.31Million +11,574 ↑779,06634,030
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.

When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
RL CHAT MEMBERS ONLY
RLFANS Match Centre

TABLES:
 Thu 26th May
     National Rugby League 2022-R12
10:50
Melbourne
v
Manly
 Fri 27th May
     National Rugby League 2022-R12
09:00
Penrith
v
NQL Cowboys
10:55
Brisbane
v
Gold Coast
       League One 2022-R9
19:00
LondonS
v
Oldham
 Sat 28th May
     National Rugby League 2022-R12
06:00
NZ Warriors
v
Newcastle
08:30
Souths
v
Wests
10:35
Cronulla
v
Sydney
     1895 Cup 2022-R3
12:00
Featherstone
v
Leigh
     Challenge Cup 2022-R9
15:00
Wigan
v
Huddersfield
 Sun 29th May
     National Rugby League 2022-R12
05:00
Canterbury
v
St.George
07:05
Canberra
v
Parramatta
 Thu 2nd Jun
     National Rugby League 2022-R13
10:50
Gold Coast
v
NQL Cowboys
       Championship 2022-R13
12:30
Workington
v
LondonB
15:00
Barrow
v
Leigh
15:00
Halifax
v
Dewsbury
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Matches on TV
Sat 28th May
CC2022 RND: 9
15:00
Wigan-Huddersfield
1895 RND: 3
12:00
Featherstone-Leigh
Thu 2nd Jun
CH RND: 13
12:30
Workington-LondonB
Fri 3rd Jun
SL RND: 14
20:00
Warrington-Leeds
Sat 4th Jun
SL RND: 14
14:00
Castleford-Wigan
Mon 6th Jun
CH RND: 14
19:45
Featherstone-Bradford
Fri 10th Jun
SL RND: 15
20:00
Salford-Wigan
Sat 11th Jun
SL RND: 15
18:00
Catalans-Hull FC
Mon 13th Jun
CH RND: 15
19:45
Leigh-Featherstone
Sat 18th Jun
MINT2022 RND: 1
17:30
England-ALL STARS
WINT2022 RND: 1
15:00
ENGLAND-FRANCE
Thu 23rd Jun
SL RND: 16
20:00
St.Helens-Leeds
Fri 24th Jun
SL RND: 16
20:00
Warrington-Hull FC
Sun 26th Jun
SL RND: 16
15:15
Hull KR-Huddersfield
Mon 27th Jun
CH RND: 16
19:45
Barrow-Halifax
Fri 8th Jul
CH RND: 18
19:45
Newcastle-Bradford
Sat 9th Jul
SL RND: 18
19:00
Leeds-Castleford
SL RND: 18
16:45
St.Helens-Wigan
SL RND: 18
14:30
Wakefield-Toulouse
Sun 10th Jul
SL RND: 18
15:15
Catalans-Warrington
Mon 23rd May
CH RND: 12 Sheffield34-24Widnes
Sun 22nd May
CH RND: 12 Batley28-12LondonB
CH RND: 12 Dewsbury18-20Barrow
CH RND: 12 Leigh58-6Workington
CH RND: 12 York24-40Halifax
NRL RND: 11 Souths12-32Canberra
NRL RND: 11 Gold Coast18-25Cronulla
L1 RND: 9 Keighley29-18Midlands
WLS2022G1 RND: 2 YorkW13-6St.HelensW
WLS2022G2 RND: 2 BradfordW12-8LeighW
WLS2022G2 RND: 2 Wire W86-0WakefieldW
WLS2022G2 RND: 2 FeatherstoneW56-6CastlefordW
Sat 21st May
CH RND: 12 Bradford36-20Newcastle
CH RND: 12 Featherstone78-0Whitehaven
NRL RND: 11 St.George24-18NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 11 NQL Cowboys36-6Melbourne
NRL RND: 11 Sydney12-32Penrith
L1 RND: 9 Swinton54-16Cornwall
L1 RND: 9 Rochdale46-28Doncaster
L1 RND: 9 West Wales12-50Hunslet
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2022 ROUND : 12
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Featherstone 12 488 146 342 23
Leigh 12 482 92 390 22
York 12 300 206 94 18
Halifax 12 338 200 138 16
Batley 11 254 205 49 15
Barrow 12 235 272 -37 15
 
Sheffield 11 280 228 52 12
Bradford 12 252 255 -3 12
Widnes 12 287 324 -37 10
Newcastle 12 242 298 -56 10
Whitehaven 12 182 422 -240 6
Dewsbury 12 169 386 -217 4
LondonB 12 152 338 -186 3
Workington 12 134 423 -289 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2022 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Keighley 8 319 66 253 16
Crusaders 8 335 106 229 16
Rochdale 9 376 200 176 14
Swinton 8 346 131 215 12
Doncaster 9 264 242 22 10
Hunslet 8 226 168 58 9
 
Oldham 7 222 160 62 5
Midlands 8 222 261 -39 4
West Wales 8 60 462 -402 2
LondonS 7 92 374 -282 0
Cornwall 8 106 398 -292 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVII ROUND : 13
 PLDFADIFFPTS
St.Helens 13 308 126 182 22
Catalans 13 290 172 118 20
Wigan 13 332 271 61 18
Huddersfield 13 289 226 63 17
Hull FC 13 284 230 54 16
Castleford 13 285 288 -3 12
 
Hull KR 13 210 256 -46 12
Warrington 13 268 310 -42 10
Salford 13 263 312 -49 10
Leeds 13 193 246 -53 9
Wakefield 13 198 324 -126 6
Toulouse 13 202 361 -159 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2022 ROUND : 11
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 11 408 178 230 18
Penrith 11 322 189 133 18
NQL Cowboys 11 287 131 156 16
Cronulla 11 244 186 58 14
Brisbane 11 233 181 52 14
Parramatta 11 281 233 48 14
Sydney 11 233 200 33 12
Souths 11 236 235 1 10
 
Canberra 11 190 223 -33 10
Manly 11 212 252 -40 10
St.George 11 175 258 -83 10
NZ Warriors 11 198 287 -89 8
Gold Coast 11 178 265 -87 6
Wests 11 162 254 -92 6
Newcastle 11 136 284 -148 6
Canterbury 11 118 257 -139 4
RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POST
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
1m
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
23758
3m
Wigan peerless
Euclid
12
3m
CCF match discussion
Big Steve
9
4m
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
23121
5m
BorisGate - A Christmas Cover Up
Scarlet Pimp
683
22m
Game - Song Titles 20212
Wanderer
8451
50m
Coleman gone
bulls2487
5
51m
Kear Outand now gone
bulls2487
241
53m
Bentley
Trebor1
5
54m
2022 Injuries & Suspensions
ArthurClues
236
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
15s
Jake Connor
bonaire
91
25s
Rumours and signings v9
NickyKiss
23121
25s
Kyle Amor
Wires71
29
28s
Perfect Eagles Homecoming As They Beat The Vikings
RLFANS News
1
32s
CCF match discussion
Big Steve
9
37s
Bentley
Trebor1
5
38s
Kear Outand now gone
bulls2487
241
38s
BORED The Band Name Game
Boss Hog
23758
40s
Travel to Spurs
Edinburgh Wa
21
54s
York city knights
chazzerboy
16
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
POSTS
TODAY
Coleman gone
bulls2487
5
TODAY
Bentley
Trebor1
5
TODAY
Perfect Eagles Homecoming As They Beat The Vikings
RLFANS News
1
TODAY
Wigans 150 year film
Rogues Galle
1
TODAY
Plays from the scrum
captaincavem
6
TODAY
Wigan peerless
Euclid
12
TODAY
Dons 1994-95 Highlights
GeoffRoebuck
1
Random Topics selected.


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!