FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Toulouse (H)
Re: Toulouse (H) : Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:32 am  
Despite both getting red cards (one of which result in a York player been knocked clean out) the RFL deemed both legal and no further action...
Re: Toulouse (H) : Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:52 am  
Looks like we will Taufau and Carr on the wings with no Myers in the squad, apart from that think EOC will go with the same lineup as Fev.
Re: Toulouse (H) : Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:18 pm  
Re: Toulouse (H) : Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:48 pm  
Rafa9 wrote:
Looks like we will Taufau and Carr on the wings with no Myers in the squad, apart from that think EOC will go with the same lineup as Fev.

Straight swap, Taufua for Myers. Myers was limping a bit after the Fev game. Hopefully minor
Re: Toulouse (H) : Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:21 pm  
Bull Mania wrote:
Despite both getting red cards (one of which result in a York player been knocked clean out) the RFL deemed both legal and no further action...

You wouldn't have benefited anyway as bans start week after which is ridiculous.
Re: Toulouse (H) : Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:55 am  
They were sent off 2 weeks ago. But its irrelavant now.
Re: Toulouse (H) : Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:11 pm  
What a win!

If you’d have told me we’d be 3 wins from our first 4 games I’d have bitten your hand off. Well done EOC and the squad!
Re: Toulouse (H) : Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:03 pm  
God I enjoyed that.

Thought Mr Vella and his tough judges were appalling today. Despite his best efforts to keep Toulouse in the game (how many late shots did he miss on Lilley!?) I thought we kept our heads and looked a well coached, well drilled team.
Re: Toulouse (H) : Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:03 pm  
Really impressive effort, our goal line defence was once again rock solid.

I know Gilly got the official MoM but I thought Jordan Lilley was outstanding today. They targeted him in defence and also with the ball but he came out on top.

Some really odd calls from the officials, the Arundel ball strip in front of the touchie was unbelievable. Hopefully no repercussions for Tafua clapping the decision which he probably shouldn't have but the touch judge seemed intent on provoking further reaction which thankfully didnt come.

3 from 4 against some of the better sides in the comp is better than I expected given the injury list.
Re: Toulouse (H) : Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:05 pm  
Also Jorge Tafua kissing and polishing John Davies baldy head was a comical moment! What a character.
PreviousNext