FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Halifax (H)
Re: Halifax (H) : Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:08 am  
Bully_Boxer wrote:
Full game on the both clubs YouTube channel, I chose to watch the 2nd half with Fax commentary..it added some extra saltiness!!

We were sat in front of their commentary team on Friday. I thought Gledhill was bad. :lol:
Re: Halifax (H) : Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:56 pm  
dddooommm wrote:
We were sat in front of their commentary team on Friday. I thought Gledhill was bad. :lol:

It was rather embarrassing but entertaining at the same time. Basically insinuated the crowd influenced the referee and described the refs decisions as 'laughable'. If it was a coach making those comments the club would be receiving a fine from the RFL.
Re: Halifax (H) : Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:17 am  
Bully_Boxer wrote:
It was rather embarrassing but entertaining at the same time. Basically insinuated the crowd influenced the referee and described the refs decisions as 'laughable'. If it was a coach making those comments the club would be receiving a fine from the RFL.

Tempting as it is to bag Micky G I remember David Doyle Davis regularly questioning a Refs decision and ability!
But these days its a finer line to tread commentating on the Match neutrally and suppressing ones passion for the Sport and your Team.

The problem is it gets back to the Refs and they know he's a Bulls Fan and hence I do feel you could see a subtle backlash as has been seen in the past!*

* That could have been due to the Clubs camera mic directly above the Fans and you could hear some disparaging comments when watching the video of the Match and that video was also sent to the Refs the RFL and others.
Re: Halifax (H) : Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:09 am  
They don't seem to have taken the defeat very well on the fax board. Very few comments about their performance, but plenty frothing at the mouth of us being IMGs pets or something!
Re: Halifax (H) : Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:28 am  
Bull Mania wrote:
They don't seem to have taken the defeat very well on the fax board. Very few comments about their performance, but plenty frothing at the mouth of us being IMGs pets or something!

Even after all this time, we are still living rent free in their heads.
Re: Halifax (H) : Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:33 am  
One of them in particular can't cope with it at all. Lovely stuff :SUBMISSION:
Re: Halifax (H) : Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:06 pm  
I've only watched the highlights on the halifax you tube channel but there's some belters on that.
Re: Halifax (H) : Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:41 pm  
Loving the thread on the Halifax board
Re: Halifax (H) : Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:04 pm  
Just had a read of that game thread on the Fax board, it would be funny but a couple of them genuinely believe what they are saying. To the point of being delusional. I mean we have our fair share like on those Facebook groups but wow.
Re: Halifax (H) : Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:26 pm  
Bulls Boy 2011 wrote:
Just had a read of that game thread on the Fax board, it would be funny but a couple of them genuinely believe what they are saying. To the point of being delusional. I mean we have our fair share like on those Facebook groups but wow.

They make my obsession with Wakefield look like normal behaviour.
PreviousNext