FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights?
Re: Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights? : Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:59 pm  
VP pitch is pretty bad. Needs some money spending on it.
Re: Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights? : Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:48 am  
I wander if there will be further announcements at the fans forum I've seen a few hints over investment, takeovers etc. Or will it just be a more expansive announcement about the stadium rights and what that will mean in terms of any investment. Not sure on the figures Bartercard have bid for the naming rights. Plus any further announcements about the lease as well.
Re: Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights? : Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:54 am  
Highlander wrote:
6 figure deal as I understand it. Useful. And when other fans come whining about our budgets, sponsorship is usually the answer.

Awful sponsor, awful reputation in Rugby League, they have been involved with many teams and their deals always end the same way with the clubs hardly making a penny from them.
Re: Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights? : Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:34 pm  
Greg Florimos Boots wrote:
Awful sponsor, awful reputation in Rugby League, they have been involved with many teams and their deals always end the same way with the clubs hardly making a penny from them.

Example?
Re: Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights? : Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:49 pm  
dddooommm wrote:
Example?

London, Wigan, Hull, Leeds, Fev, Fax, Cornwall just a few to start with. You never know though, maybe the Bulls is the one that works out.
Re: Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights? : Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:08 pm  
London, Wigan, Hull, Leeds, Fev, Fax, Cornwall just a few to start with. You never know though, maybe the Bulls is the one that works out.

This is a stadium naming rights deal, yes? Did bartercard name all those stadia? It’s relatively easy for Bradford to make money from this deal as once the first payment lands, then the name goes up. No payment, no naming.
Re: Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights? : Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:34 am  
Highlander wrote:
This is a stadium naming rights deal, yes? Did bartercard name all those stadia? It’s relatively easy for Bradford to make money from this deal as once the first payment lands, then the name goes up. No payment, no naming.

If you think this deal is going to be Bradford getting a huge lump sum up front then you probably need to do a bit more research. I imagine when the statements come out about it there will be very little mention of numbers, when it comes to Bartercard theres usually a very good reason for this.....
Re: Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights? : Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:02 pm  
Glad you still care so much Greg.
Re: Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights? : Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:12 pm  
Bullseye wrote:
Glad you still care so much Greg.

I just hate to see people get scammed and always like to look out for my good friends from the Bulls. :D
Re: Odsal Stadium New Naming Rights? : Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:36 pm  
I just hate to see people get scammed and always like to look out for my good friends from the Bulls. :D

You need to keep the standard high though. You are one of only two Halifax fans that have ever graced this forum who I would deem to be functioning humans. Something to put on your CV.
Previous