FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fev
Re: Fev : Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:16 pm  
We have had a bid rejected for Tom Gilmore.
Lacans from Fev maybe an option if they need funds.
Re: Fev : Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:42 am  
Ckt2487 wrote:

100% great player..
Re: Fev : Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:59 am  
Bradford Bulls are bidding for players?! Are we in 2004?
Re: Fev : Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:42 pm  
I hope we are cutting our cloth accordingly.. can anyone from Halifax/Keighley advise?
Re: Fev : Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:39 am  
Ckt2487 wrote:

Lacans limped off with an injury yesterday.

The off field stuff is more and more like us by the week.

Chairman making statements claiming everything's sorted to be countered by players making social media posts claiming otherwise. Details of further debts and CCJ's in the press.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/featherstone-rovers-five-ccjs-unpaid-debts-2972700

I feel for their fans because I can only see this going one way. Decisions made by other people that walk away and the fans left to deal with the mess left behind. It's the rubbish other fans spout like they're at fault for this that are the worst. Seen it all before haven't we?
Ckt2487 wrote:

Lacans limped off with an injury yesterday.

The off field stuff is more and more like us by the week.

Chairman making statements claiming everything's sorted to be countered by players making social media posts claiming otherwise. Details of further debts and CCJ's in the press.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/featherstone-rovers-five-ccjs-unpaid-debts-2972700

I feel for their fans because I can only see this going one way. Decisions made by other people that walk away and the fans left to deal with the mess left behind. It's the rubbish other fans spout like they're at fault for this that are the worst. Seen it all before haven't we?
Re: Fev : Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:33 am  
Agree, the have some Richard Heads in the stands but fr the majority of them I can't help thinking of that horrific feeling in the stomach knowing our ship was sinking and the other Richard Heads from other teams were crowing and shouting 'told you so' with such glee without every getting it through their thick skulls it can happen to any club very easily....
Re: Fev : Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:21 pm  
Yeah plenty of "experts" are clogging up on the internet barely able to contain their glee.
Previous