FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer talk
Re: Three new signings : Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:18 am  
Pretty certain Patton will nor play another game for us.. if that's the case I'd be moving heaven & earth to keep Lawford and bring him on.
Maybe we have signed another very experienced halfback too?..ex bull type?
Re: Three new signings : Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:26 am  
bowlingboy wrote:
Pretty certain Patton will nor play another game for us.. if that's the case I'd be moving heaven & earth to keep Lawford and bring him on.
Maybe we have signed another very experienced halfback too?..ex bull type?

Ino sammut is a name that’s bandied around but he was very explicit that he isn’t coming to Bradford because we don’t need him apparently
Re: Three new signings : Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:59 am  
Rumours on TRL.com have us signing Blackmore, Sammut, Joel Farrell, Jacob Gannon, Mark Ione, Sam Walters and getting Chester Butler permanently.
Re: Three new signings : Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:06 am  
Ioane would be a great pickup. I think we've tried to sign him before now as well iirc.
Re: Three new signings : Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:53 am  
Sound like decent signings if true. I would be surprised if Sammut came after such a good Barrow season. Ioane would be brilliant but most of all I would like to sign Hitchcox. He wont be at Leigh next season and I can"t believe he is happy at Rochdale, no disrespect to them. He still has great strike and finishing power and bags of speed. He can also cover wing, full back and centre.
Re: Three new signings : Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:56 am  
Bullseye wrote:
Rumours on TRL.com have us signing Blackmore, Sammut, Joel Farrell, Jacob Gannon, Mark Ione, Sam Walters and getting Chester Butler permanently.

Apart from Blackmore, I think they're all good pick ups. I know Farrells probably a player we all love to hate, but he's a top performer in this league.

I really would love to see Sammut back. Yes he'll be 36 but he's still tearing it up and we wouldn't die wondering. He still lives locally to Bradford I believe. Treking to Barrow 3 times a week must take its toll.
Re: Three new signings : Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:16 pm  
Bull Mania wrote:
Apart from Blackmore, I think they're all good pick ups. I know Farrells probably a player we all love to hate, but he's a top performer in this league.

I really would love to see Sammut back. Yes he'll be 36 but he's still tearing it up and we wouldn't die wondering. He still lives locally to Bradford I believe. Treking to Barrow 3 times a week must take its toll.

Hearing Blake Broadbent too
Re: Three new signings : Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:19 pm  
The club are teasing some sort of announcement at midday tomorrow. Let the speculation begin!
Re: Three new signings : Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:29 pm  
dddooommm wrote:
The club are teasing some sort of announcement at midday tomorrow. Let the speculation begin!

Putting 2 and 2 together and probably getting 5 id say there was a new face at training tonight. Probably done an interview and its getting published tomorrow. Half back on loan for the rest of the year? Woulnt be massively suprised if it was someone like Jamie Ellis. Hes 4th choice now at York at best. Could do some sort of job for us for month.

Fully expect all the above to be wrong and it be a signing or 2 for next year being announced!!! :lol:
Re: Three new signings : Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:34 pm  
Iestyn Harris is back!!!
PreviousNext