FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer talk
Re: Three new signings : Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:11 pm  
Dont worry he is moving to another Club but certainly not Bradford
Re: Three new signings : Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:03 pm  
bentleyman wrote:
Dont worry he is moving to another Club but certainly not Bradford


Great news
Re: Three new signings : Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:05 am  
Silence from the club is deafening
Re: Three new signings : Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:21 am  
Pyrah123 wrote:
Silence from the club is deafening


To be fair Dunning did say he hoped they would be completed signings this week, didn't say they would be announced.

But hopefully we will be announcing them as soon as possible as we really do need a lift.
Re: Three new signings : Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:23 am  
Bull Mania wrote:
To be fair Dunning did say he hoped they would be completed signings this week, didn't say they would be announced.

But hopefully we will be announcing them as soon as possible as we really do need a lift.

With every other club announcing and our season being over announcements direly needed
Re: Three new signings : Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:28 am  
Pyrah123 wrote:
With every other club announcing and our season being over announcements direly needed


Think the Bulls need a few more than 3 signings to be honest..
A major money investor, new board, new coach, full new playing staff ... oh and a new stadium.
A mix of Leeds loans, a 36 year old half back and a washed up ex Bulls player isn't going to get us anywhere.
Re: Three new signings : Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:29 am  
bowlingboy wrote:
Think the Bulls need a few more than 3 signings to be honest..
A major money investor, new board, new coach, full new playing staff ... oh and a new stadium.
A mix of Leeds loans, a 36 year old half back and a washed up ex Bulls player isn't going to get us anywhere.

No but 3 would be a start
Re: Three new signings : Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:41 am  
bowlingboy wrote:
Think the Bulls need a few more than 3 signings to be honest..
A major money investor, new board, new coach, full new playing staff ... oh and a new stadium.
A mix of Leeds loans, a 36 year old half back and a washed up ex Bulls player isn't going to get us anywhere.



With Nigel in charge we are where we are for the foreseeable future :DEPRESSED:
Re: Three new signings : Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:46 am  
Bullseye wrote:
With Nigel in charge we are where we are for the foreseeable future :DEPRESSED:


Should be a coup to overthrow the fuhrer,..a Bulls Valkyrie.
Re: Three new signings : Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:49 am  
Bullseye wrote:
With Nigel in charge we are where we are for the foreseeable future :DEPRESSED:


Sadly Bullseye "where we are" at the moment is hurtling towards oblivion given the amount of supporters who can no longer drag themselves to Odsal on a Sunday afternoon in the Summer when there are more pleasurable things to do.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mr Hicks, paulwalker71, Peregrine, Pyrah123, RagingBull, Silver Bullitt and 142 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Bradford Bulls