FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Workington (H)
Re: Workington (H) : Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:51 am  
FFS I've had to cancel my holiday as one of the kids has tested positive for Covid.... I was going to miss this 'one embarrassment too far' but looks like I'll end up going as I am too tight to miss a game for no good reason.

They say things come in threes... :(
Re: Workington (H) : Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:59 am  
Bad luck Scarey. Just think of how you'll be bolstering the club's coffers.
Re: Workington (H) : Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:44 pm  
Unfortunately I’ll see you there Scarey. With us in a state and Workington bottom of the league with a long old trip down, could this be the lowest Odsal attendance of the modern era?

At least we won’t have to queue long to get in. More of ‘after you sir, no no I insist after you’
Re: Workington (H) : Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:28 pm  
Scarey71 wrote:
FFS I've had to cancel my holiday as one of the kids has tested positive for Covid.... I was going to miss this 'one embarrassment too far' but looks like I'll end up going as I am too tight to miss a game for no good reason.

They say things come in threes... :(

I mean you must be peed off enough at that news.. I'd give yourself a week off mate and do something a little more enjoyable!
Re: Workington (H) : Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:47 pm  
Scarey71 wrote:
FFS I've had to cancel my holiday as one of the kids has tested positive for Covid.... I was going to miss this 'one embarrassment too far' but looks like I'll end up going as I am too tight to miss a game for no good reason.(


Well, you can always hope you'll test positive on Sunday morning yourself... :DOH:
Re: Workington (H) : Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:26 pm  
I would like to see Hall somewhere in the 17. I know he has not impressed (then again who has?) But he has pace and good feet. Nothing to lose.
Re: Workington (H) : Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:06 pm  
Peter Goddard wrote:
I would like to see Hall somewhere in the 17. I know he has not impressed (then again who has?) But he has pace and good feet. Nothing to lose.

Is he still on the scene, I haven't heard anything of him for a while now.
Re: Workington (H) : Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:06 pm  
I know he went on loan to Dewsbury but not sure if he played.
Re: Workington (H) : Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:33 pm  
Patton charged with Grade E gouging. Looks like this will be his last game of the year.
Re: Workington (H) : Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:51 pm  
RagingBull wrote:
Patton charged with Grade E gouging. Looks like this will be his last game of the year.

Looking at a 4-8 game ban. Lawford, Jowitt or Camden should be given a chance for the remainder of the season.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Betsy Bulls, bull on a canary, BullPen, Dunkirk Spirit, Rafa9, RagingBull, RoyBoy29, Silver Bullitt and 162 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Bradford Bulls