WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - McNally
McNally Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:40 pm  

Molsk111 wrote:
Molsk111 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:36 pm
Posts: 462
Find this very strange, pours his heart out to the club needs to be closer home to his wife, then 12 months later signs for Whitehaven which by the way around 2.5 hours from Leigh,,,,, as they say in the trade,,,,,,,,,, interesting times lol
Re: McNally Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:58 am  

User avatarroofaldo2 wrote:
roofaldo2 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:22 pm
Posts: 3202
He's from Whitehaven, isn't he?

If he's still got family up there, it makes sense to move up there
Re: McNally Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:02 pm  

Highlander wrote:
Highlander Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:25 pm
Posts: 2617
Location: Bradford
Also I’m not sure if his wife has had her operations now, but as a family, I’m sure things will have settled a bit. Last year everything was new and urgent and they hadn’t had a chance to think it through. Good luck to them.
Pollsters doing Excellent job - say recent polls.
Re: McNally Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:52 pm  
bullinenemyland User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:02 pm
Posts: 1865
I'm pretty sure this signing is based on moving closer to immediate family for support. He is a Cumbrian lad and when times get tough I'm sure we all gravitate back to our family and support networks.

Good luck to him at Whitehaven.
Don't think i'm biased...
...i'm just very narrow minded!!!!!!!
Re: McNally Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:28 pm  

woolly07 wrote:
woolly07 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 999
Molsk111 wrote:
Find this very strange, pours his heart out to the club needs to be closer home to his wife, then 12 months later signs for Whitehaven which by the way around 2.5 hours from Leigh,,,,, as they say in the trade,,,,,,,,,, interesting times lol


As they say in the trade.......................find out the facts first!
Re: McNally Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:08 pm  

Molsk111 wrote:
Molsk111 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:36 pm
Posts: 462
I did find out the facts bradford to white heaven 2hours 50 mins,,,,,, Leigh to whiteheaven 2hours 30mins,,,,,, and if your argument is over 20 mins then your a total t-t
Re: McNally Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:38 pm  

Betsy Bulls wrote:
Betsy Bulls Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:00 am
Posts: 1757
Location: Mirfield
I think he means the facts around his wife’s current health situation. Presumably it has changed and hopefully for the better!!!!
Re: McNally Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:22 am  

User avatarthepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1969
Jesus mud slinging where its not warranted. Pretty embarrasing pst in my opinion. He has gone home ffs
Re: McNally Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:06 am  
Maccbull_BigBullyBooaza User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Posts: 6419
yeah don't understand this thread TBH.

All the best of luck Gregg McNally, Haven and rest in peace Ged Stokes.
Re: McNally Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:13 pm  

User avatarKennedy wrote:
Kennedy User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:25 pm
Posts: 335
Unfortunately John Duffy no longer wanted him as our full back. I still think he' the best no.1 in our 2021 squad, and a lot of Leigh fans like me are unhappy with him leaving. I know he posted a highlights reel on Youtube in September, but no idea if other clubs came in for him, or if he will still live in Leigh. I think his wife is still awaiting a 2nd hip operation as more funds are needed to be raised for this to happen.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], PHILISAN and 56 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,117,3771,11378,4284,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X