WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fans Forum
Re: Fans Forum Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:20 pm  

woolly07 wrote:
woolly07 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:40 pm
Posts: 999
Where do we stand with our best players and good crop of youngsters. Will we be keeping them or are they leaving as most of us can't face losing them all again?
Re: Fans Forum Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:29 pm  
Bradford Badger User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:19 pm
Posts: 1178
Location: Above the clouds, well nearly - Queensbury
What is the full extent (in pound notes) of the creditors listing - more so, what value of that is overdue? How can this be suitably managed going forwards given the supposed lack of cash within the current entity.

Obviously it was Andrew Chalmers plan to "return" to Bradford in a couple of years or so to a "bespoke" ground. What are your plans in relation to a having a new home with a Bradford postcode?

How long have the consortium been involved in talks with Andrew Chalmers to potentially take over the club? Did Andrew seek you out, or did you seek him?
You can lead a horse to water but you can't climb a ladder with a bell in both hands.
Re: Fans Forum Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:43 pm  

mat wrote:
mat Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:07 pm
Posts: 9461
Location: bradford
kaybenbull wrote:
Someone beat them to the shop in wibsey I know someone who tried to get it as well but lost out


clubs just released something about new shop opening soon on social media. doesn't say where. Seems odd to be signing leases etc with ownership in a handover phase.
Re: Fans Forum Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:22 pm  

Northern1949 wrote:
Northern1949 Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:50 pm
Posts: 10
I understand the new shop will be where the old one was.
Re: Fans Forum Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:24 pm  

User avatarpaulwalker71 wrote:
paulwalker71 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:51 pm
Posts: 4261
Location: Bradford
Northern1949 wrote:
I understand the new shop will be where the old one was.


in which case the forum question needs to be

'Is it your intention that the club will play at Odsal next season, and how is that to be afforded'?
Re: Fans Forum Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:00 pm  

User avatarrugbyreddog wrote:
rugbyreddog User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:54 pm
Posts: 4487
Location: Hornsea

Bradford Badger wrote:
What is the full extent (in pound notes) of the creditors listing - more so, what value of that is overdue? How can this be suitably managed going forwards given the supposed lack of cash within the current entity.

Obviously it was Andrew Chalmers plan to "return" to Bradford in a couple of years or so to a "bespoke" ground. What are your plans in relation to a having a new home with a Bradford postcode?

How long have the consortium been involved in talks with Andrew Chalmers to potentially take over the club? Did Andrew seek you out, or did you seek him?

IIRC the RFL only agreed to AC moving to Dewsbury if there was a plan to move back to Bradford. Presumably they will only ratify the new owners under the same conditions.
Re: Fans Forum Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:08 pm  

User avatarPumpetypump wrote:
Pumpetypump User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2002 12:55 pm
Posts: 7464
Location: LS9

Are you just another RFL imposed stitch up?

Which is more iconic, belle vue or odsal?
Re: Fans Forum Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:14 pm  

User avatarrugbyreddog wrote:
rugbyreddog User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:54 pm
Posts: 4487
Location: Hornsea

Pumpetypump wrote:
Are you just another RFL imposed stitch up?

Which is more iconic, belle vue or odsal?

????????????
Re: Fans Forum Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:49 pm  

User avatarpaulwalker71 wrote:
paulwalker71 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:51 pm
Posts: 4261
Location: Bradford
Do I detect a note of cynicism in a lot of these questions? :lol:

#hardlysurprising
Re: Fans Forum Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:23 pm  

User avatarBulliac wrote:
Bulliac User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:12 pm
Posts: 10872
Location: Bradbados
rugbyreddog wrote:
IIRC the RFL only agreed to AC moving to Dewsbury if there was a plan to move back to Bradford. Presumably they will only ratify the new owners under the same conditions.

Well, given all other cases where we've had new owners, it's hard to see the RFL changing tack and cutting them some slack.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Build Bridges NOT Walls
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Betsy Bulls, Stockwell & Smales and 51 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,118,5251,21178,4374,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X