WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Dane Chisholm
Re: Dane Chisholm Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:53 am  

User avatarBully_Boxer wrote:
Bully_Boxer User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:19 pm
Posts: 8428
Location: Odsal Stadium
Well as I said previously the club was obviously pretty keen to get shut of Chisholm to

1. Let him go just before Easter
2. Let him go to a rival

I fully expect him to go to Fev and play some of his best rugby for months. It's maintaining that level of consistency that he has seemed to struggle with.

I don't expect to see a replacement signed soon, as most clubs will be holding onto what they've got until Easter and the aftermath is done with. Let's just hope injuries are kind to us in the next few weeks otherwise some supporters will be even more peed off. It's a shame Liam Finn has already left Newcastle as I think he could of done a job for us this season.
Re: Dane Chisholm Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:56 am  

User avatarBully_Boxer wrote:
Bully_Boxer User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:19 pm
Posts: 8428
Location: Odsal Stadium
Molsk111 wrote:
There payed to play, maybe players contracts should be changed to play for pay

Surely you're on the wind up?

"Come and play for our club, put your body and health on the line. But if you get injured doing it, we wont pay you"

Might be a tough sell.
Re: Dane Chisholm Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:07 am  
Maccbull_BigBullyBooaza User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Posts: 6364
Bully_Boxer wrote:
Well as I said previously the club was obviously pretty keen to get shut of Chisholm to

1. Let him go just before Easter
2. Let him go to a rival

I fully expect him to go to Fev and play some of his best rugby for months. It's maintaining that level of consistency that he has seemed to struggle with.

I don't expect to see a replacement signed soon, as most clubs will be holding onto what they've got until Easter and the aftermath is done with. Let's just hope injuries are kind to us in the next few weeks otherwise some supporters will be even more peed off. It's a shame Liam Finn has already left Newcastle as I think he could of done a job for us this season.


Liam Finn would have been perfect
Re: Dane Chisholm Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:08 am  

User avatarBlotto wrote:
Blotto User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:16 pm
Posts: 3929
Location: 2.5 hrs North of Newcastle. 8 hrs South of Brisbane
If the move does spark him up it will be in the Bulls favour as long there is the usual clause preventing him from playing against us this season!
The phrase politically correct is in itself politcally incorrect so should be rephrased politically stupid!

If you like old type radio comedy/ dramas etc listen to //pumpkinfm.com/


Statistically speaking you have a better chance of getting dead the older you get!
Re: Dane Chisholm Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:12 am  

User avatarNothus wrote:
Nothus User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:27 pm
Posts: 5586
Location: Bradford
Blotto wrote:
If the move does spark him up it will be in the Bulls favour as long there is the usual clause preventing him from playing against us this season!


How will Featherstone winning more games be in our favour exactly? :THINK:
Re: Dane Chisholm Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:49 am  

User avatarBulliac wrote:
Bulliac User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:12 pm
Posts: 10823
Location: Bradbados
I think all such "announcements" should be taken with the proverbial 'pinch of salt'. In any business, if a shop floor worker falls out with the boss it's never the boss who leaves.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Build Bridges NOT Walls
Re: Dane Chisholm Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:17 am  

Bulls4Champs wrote:
Bulls4Champs Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 5260
If he's not in the plans then there's no point keeping him. We have enough cover with Picksersgill and Wildie. Folks need to remain calm. I'm with John Kear, Milnes and Lilley are going to be a fine pairing. And Milnes is going to be a top top half back. Championship is a beautiful level for him to play and develop.
Re: Dane Chisholm Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:17 am  

User avatarthepimp007 wrote:
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am
Posts: 1964
Bulls4Champs wrote:
What about Oscar Thomas?


Please don't haha
Re: Dane Chisholm Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:05 pm  

Johnbulls wrote:
Johnbulls Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:37 pm
Posts: 324
Blotto wrote:
If the move does spark him up it will be in the Bulls favour as long there is the usual clause preventing him from playing against us this season!

Struggling with this one.
Re: Dane Chisholm Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:25 pm  

User avatarBullseye wrote:
Bullseye User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 29738
Location: The Corridor of Uncertainty
I think Blotto's been on the XXXX.
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bull Mania, Mobull and 38 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,070,5841,57978,2134,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts