WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Bradford Bulls Live Interviews

Board index Championship Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net Bradford Bulls Live Interviews

Re: Bradford Bulls Live Interviews Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:10 pm  

User avatarMicktheGled wrote:
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7912
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
HamsterChops wrote:
Hi Mick,

Not being antagonistic here, I'm genuinely confused and hoping you can clear it up.

You mentioned that these are interviews coming out of the club now rather than just you as freelancing (or words to that effect). Also that your commentary with John Keyes is also official club commentary now.

That being the case, how come the club never seems to mention it? I've just seen their Twitter mention the coverage on BCB, but not the official club coverage, which seems odd? I don't think I've seen them retweet any of your interviews either, although I may be wrong with that. I know the lad in charge of the club's media is a bit of a lemon, but surely they could be plugging these more?


They should be getting plugged from this weekend.
Re: Bradford Bulls Live Interviews Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:21 pm  

User avatarHamsterChops wrote:
HamsterChops User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:32 pm
Posts: 3546
Location: No longer Bradford
MicktheGled wrote:
They should be getting plugged from this weekend.


Good stuff. If you're gonna put the work in, least they can do is publicise it!
Re: Bradford Bulls Live Interviews Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:27 pm  

User avatarMicktheGled wrote:
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7912
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
HamsterChops wrote:
MicktheGled wrote:
They should be getting plugged from this weekend.


Good stuff. If you're gonna put the work in, least they can do is publicise it!


It certainly helps from a sponsor perspective.
Re: Bradford Bulls Live Interviews Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:30 pm  

User avatarMicktheGled wrote:
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7912
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
I_Pitty_Stevo wrote:
I'm tending to believe Mick. I was in the Legends Suite for the match on Sunday, and they were showing the game 'live' (delay of about a minute) on all the TVs, complete with Micks commentary.


How did the Bulls TV/Bulls Live stream come across mate?

Would you watch League One games based on that quality, if you couldn't make the game?

I know the Sheffield Eagles directors all sat inside for the second half and watched the stream.
Re: Bradford Bulls Live Interviews Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:32 pm  

User avatarMicktheGled wrote:
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7912
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
Listen to John Kear's Post Match Reaction To The Game Against The Sheffield Eagles

https://soundcloud.com/user-129831624/j ... post-match
Re: Bradford Bulls Live Interviews Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:33 pm  

User avatarMicktheGled wrote:
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7912
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
Listen to Sam Hallas reflects on Sunday's victory over the Sheffield Eagles

https://soundcloud.com/user-129831624/s ... lects-on-a
Re: Bradford Bulls Live Interviews Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 pm  

User avatarMicktheGled wrote:
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7912
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
Listen to Josh Rickett talking about pre-season training and the togetherness of the Bradford Bulls squad.

https://soundcloud.com/user-129831624/j ... -about-the
Re: Bradford Bulls Live Interviews Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:17 pm  

I_Pitty_Stevo User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:25 am
Posts: 370
Location: Bradford

MicktheGled wrote:
How did the Bulls TV/Bulls Live stream come across mate?

Would you watch League One games based on that quality, if you couldn't make the game?

I know the Sheffield Eagles directors all sat inside for the second half and watched the stream.


Honestly; I found it rather irritating for the most part, as the volume was quite high and it was off putting to have you commenting on that happened a minute ago while I'm trying to concentrate on what is happening now :lol:

That said; other than the audio disappearing on occasion, the quality seemed fine. I was sat with Robbie and my dad, and whenever we got a try we all rushed from our seats to the screens to watch the replay :ROCKS:
Re: Bradford Bulls Live Interviews Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:08 am  

User avatarMicktheGled wrote:
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7912
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
I_Pitty_Stevo wrote:
MicktheGled wrote:
How did the Bulls TV/Bulls Live stream come across mate?

Would you watch League One games based on that quality, if you couldn't make the game?

I know the Sheffield Eagles directors all sat inside for the second half and watched the stream.


Honestly; I found it rather irritating for the most part, as the volume was quite high and it was off putting to have you commenting on that happened a minute ago while I'm trying to concentrate on what is happening now :lol:

That said; other than the audio disappearing on occasion, the quality seemed fine. I was sat with Robbie and my dad, and whenever we got a try we all rushed from our seats to the screens to watch the replay :ROCKS:


Glad you enjoyed it.

The volume issue is a really easy one to solve :thumb:
Re: Bradford Bulls Live Interviews Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:09 am  

User avatarMicktheGled wrote:
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7912
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
Listen to John Kear previewing the game against Dewsbury Rams on Sunday.

https://soundcloud.com/user-129831624/j ... g-the-game
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Stockwell & Smales and 25 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,074,6591,05978,2384,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts