FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Bulls finances 'considerably worse than originally thought'
MicktheGled wrote:
It's not inaccurate though is it Simon?

If you want to be a reporter you really need to get a new source.
Why does everyone claim to know GB? Does anyone actually know who he is?
He's my mum.
He's Keith Senior
Gurus_Beard wrote:
I see your use of grammar is as widely as inaccurate as your assumption as to who I am, or rather am not. One of your alter ego's (appropriately) also recently suggested I am Chris Caisley. Perhaps you should create yet another username for additional suggestions; obviously not using your Bulls work address.

MWB, interesting graphs, but maybe they need some more context around playing performance, off-field activity etc. I'm loathe to analyse an OPTA-style sports club model because there are too many indefinables.

Bulliac, re: making a mistake requires someone to make a decision; absolutely spot on :CLAP:

Does the fact that his grammar was only slightly out infers that his assumptions were, too?
Gurus_Beard shagged my wife
Is it George Galloway? It sounds similar!
M@islebugs wrote:
If you want to be a reporter you really need to get a new source.

So you know it's definitely not Simon Fox?

Proof?
debaser wrote:
Why does everyone claim to know GB? Does anyone actually know who he is?

He's Richie Spedding ;)
Stul wrote:
Does the fact that his grammar was only slightly out infers that his assumptions were, too?

You mean implies, right? :SNOOTY:
PreviousNext