WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Dual Reg Players
Dual Reg Players Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:14 pm  

Alan wrote:
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I was well impressed by the commitment and skill on show from your four 'lads' who turned out for Leigh today. Obviously, Luke Douglas has been there , got the t-shirt etc. but the passion he showed along with Jack Ashworth (surely he is destined for great things?) Aaron Smith and Matthew Costello was a joy to behold. We have had D/R players before, who have gone through the motions, but these four appeared to have totally bought in to the Leigh ethic and team spirit. I believe Justin Holbrook was there to watch - he can't fail to have been impressed.
Re: Dual Reg Players Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:13 pm  

LeythIg wrote:
LeythIg Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Alan wrote:
I was well impressed by the commitment and skill on show from your four 'lads' who turned out for Leigh today. Obviously, Luke Douglas has been there , got the t-shirt etc. but the passion he showed along with Jack Ashworth (surely he is destined for great things?) Aaron Smith and Matthew Costello was a joy to behold. We have had D/R players before, who have gone through the motions, but these four appeared to have totally bought in to the Leigh ethic and team spirit. I believe Justin Holbrook was there to watch - he can't fail to have been impressed.

They were terrible, Saints shouldn't even think about picking any of them, and should just continue to send them out on DR :wink: