FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC
2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC : Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:42 pm  
Another one out of the door
Re: 2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC : Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:44 pm  
Rohan Smith era from next year
Re: 2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC : Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:50 pm  
I wonder if this means there’ll be a centre recruited.

Does this now leave Handley as our longest serving, not including Zak going away and coming back.
Re: 2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:04 pm  
Barrie’s Glass Eye wrote:
I wonder if this means there’ll be a centre recruited.

Does this now leave Handley as our longest serving, not including Zak going away and coming back.


Nene Macdonald will be his replacement.

I think that’s an upgrade, Sutcliffe has been a great servant but I think it’s a good move for both parties
Re: 2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:23 pm  
christopher wrote:
Nene Macdonald will be his replacement.

I think that’s an upgrade, Sutcliffe has been a great servant but I think it’s a good move for both parties

Where have you got that info! He would certainly be an upgrade size wise and at 28 more longevity than Leutele and probably cheaper. We still need a prop though so not sure about quota spot in the centre.
Re: 2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:26 pm  
Loiner at large wrote:
Where have you got that info! He would certainly be an upgrade size wise and at 28 more longevity than Leutele and probably cheaper. We still need a prop though so not sure about quota spot in the centre.

Is PNG exempt from quota?
Re: 2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:29 pm  
Good luck to Him, probably about the right time to move in, he never consistently lived up to his potential, but was considerably better than some would have us believe.
His Firm through the end if season and play offs 2017 at centre was probably his best games for us, he won us the Semis against Hull in 17.
Re: 2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:38 pm  
christopher wrote:
Nene Macdonald will be his replacement.

I think that’s an upgrade, Sutcliffe has been a great servant but I think it’s a good move for both parties


I’ve only ever seen Macdonald play on the wing, has he been playing centre for Leigh this year?
Re: 2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:41 pm  
rollin thunder wrote:
Is PNG exempt from quota?


No
Re: 2023 OUT | Liam Sutcliffe - Hull FC : Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:43 pm  
Barrie’s Glass Eye wrote:
I’ve only ever seen Macdonald play on the wing, has he been playing centre for Leigh this year?


Centre yes
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ALAW, aliw2001, ArthurClues, christopher, Clearwing, Jrrhino, Magic Superbeetle, redmuzza, Sherbert Dip, Simmo71, YosemiteSam and 345 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Leeds Rhinos