FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:40 pm  
I noticed that one of Tetevano's children is due to start primary school in three weeks time. I doubt they would have gone to the effort of getting him into the school if he was planning to return home at the end of the season.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:26 pm  
rugbyleague88 wrote:
I noticed that one of Tetevano's children is due to start primary school in three weeks time. I doubt they would have gone to the effort of getting him into the school if he was planning to return home at the end of the season.

Who said he was going home?
As if he’d walk away from a contract as lucrative as his. He’s not getting offered that again in his career….
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:31 pm  
No-one has said but plenty were hoping.

Think people were hoping he was not enjoying it here / home sick and wanted to return back to NZ / Aus. Money isn't everything if you are on the opposite side of world and not enjoying it here.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:30 pm  
He needs to stay on the pitch and get match fit. Especially now Holroyd is out
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:18 pm  
You get the impression that Rohan as a straight talker and says it like it is. So you'd have expected there to have been a conversation after the Hurrell red about Tet's discipline, standard and leadership role in the team. I'd love Tet to be one of those players where down the line we talk about his start but how he became a star. There aren't many hood props available. So if he can come good, it's better for us
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:28 pm  
If Bentley can turn it round -and he very much has - so can Tetevano
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:18 pm  
Out -

3. Liam Sutcliffe (Hull FC), 14. Brad Dwyer (Hull FC - expected), 15. Alex Mellor (Castleford Tigers - went early), 19. Bodene Thompson (Released), 20. Tom Briscoe (Released), 23. Jack Broadbent (Castleford Tigers - expected), 27. Muizz Mustapha (Castleford Tigers - expected).

In -

Derrell Olpherts (Castleford Tigers), Justin Sangare (Toulouse), James McDonnell (Wigan Warriors), Leon Ruan (Doncaster RL - expected), Luke Hooley (Batley Bulldogs - rumours).

Currently for me the outgoings over weigh the incomings, besides Zak Hardaker new contract too.

Going off tonight’s game too, I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Myler with 1 next season and Hardaker with 4.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:58 am  
Olpherts hasn't signed yet.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:59 am  
Yusuf Aydin not at wakey next year, supposedly. Didn't see last night's sky game but apparently Tez mentioned him leaving during commentary.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:54 am  
Frosties. wrote:
Out -

3. Liam Sutcliffe (Hull FC), 14. Brad Dwyer (Hull FC - expected), 15. Alex Mellor (Castleford Tigers - went early), 19. Bodene Thompson (Released), 20. Tom Briscoe (Released), 23. Jack Broadbent (Castleford Tigers - expected), 27. Muizz Mustapha (Castleford Tigers - expected).

In -

Derrell Olpherts (Castleford Tigers), Justin Sangare (Toulouse), James McDonnell (Wigan Warriors), Leon Ruan (Doncaster RL - expected), Luke Hooley (Batley Bulldogs - rumours).

Currently for me the outgoings over weigh the incomings, besides Zak Hardaker new contract too.

Going off tonight’s game too, I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Myler with 1 next season and Hardaker with 4.

With Sutcliffe leaving, I fully expect us to sign a centre (Leutele or McDonald) and think they will get the number 4.
Be interesting who gets the number 1.
And Zak hasn't extended yet....
PreviousNext